DuPont Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2017

3.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

got interview by connection. it was a friendly face to face interview. it was a good experience but it was also a long time ago. Things have changed a lot since then.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Palo Alto, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Manager was late to the meeting. The fellow RA was interviewing me -everything was good. Manager walks in and had me solve a calculation, which I later learned is all automated.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online. They called me to set up a phone interview by the end of the week. The phone interview was with 3 research associates but only one did most of the talking. The interviewer asked a lot of redundant questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had fix a problem. How did you overcome an issue with teammate?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online, did a phone interview, was invited for an on-site interview with both Dupont Chemicals & Fluoroproducts and Central R&D. Both had two 30-minute interviews with 3-4 person panels, except CR&D had a more technical interview plus another with human resources. Went to lunch in their cafeteria as well.

Interview Questions

• If you have all the money in the world, what research would you spend it on?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview/tour hired

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview. Typical interview/behavioral questions

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DuPont in November 2013.

Interview

Conference style phone interview that involved basic resume questions. Invited to an all day on-site interview that included meeting with about a dozen people individually or in small groups. Was required to present a 1-hr seminar on my previous research. Weeks went by with no communication until I emailed hiring manager about the status of the position. I was told I was 'highly recommended.' I had to email every month for 5 months to get a status update only to finally be told they could not make any offers for the position.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Why do you think you would be a good fit?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DuPont (Newark, DE).

Interview

Following online job application, email to set up phone interview followed up with in person interview and was required to give power point presentation. Long exhausting day, but every one was very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fair offer - no negotiation needed

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in May 2012.

Interview

I first spoke with the Principle Investigator over the phone, and she asked me about my relative experience and basically screened me as to whether or not I could work with the basics of the job. I believe that 4 other candidates were interviewing. I had my interview in early May, over the course of 2 days and it took about 2 or 3 weeks to receive an offer. The onboarding process took about another month.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DuPont (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

After applying through a referral I got email scheduling the call.
    Telephonic interview -Conversation included general questions about my current employment and availability.
    Followed by short onsite interview with a group panel. There were 5 more candidates for 1 opening.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my education and my interest in research. Very simple talk. No complicated questions.   Answer Question