DuPont Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DuPont Scientist Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

I applied and was contacted for a phone interview. It was your basic standard behavioral questions relating to the type of work. There was only a single interviewer who would be the direct supervisor for that position. It was very friendly and non-intimidating. I was told within 2-3 weeks I would be contacted either way regarding whether I was selected for a personal interview, so I havent heard back yet.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

20 min phone interview, and a whole day onsite interview in the following week. Asked for 45 min seminar followed by 15 min question session. Then was in person interview with 15 people. In each 30 min, two people interviewed me. The questions included behavior questions and technical questions. Also, some questions were related to the seminar.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont in June 2012.

Interview

The company has advertised the position in the job portal. Through that portal contacted the company. They asked to send CV and a presentation. Fixed the date for phone interview with a panel. The panel told they will inform within three weeks and have to do a technical interview on site if selected.