DuPont Interview Questions in Wilmington, DE | Glassdoor

DuPont Interview Questions in Wilmington, DE

Updated May 6, 2017

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

Five people were part of the interview, using STAR process. It was like a round-robin of questions from one person to the next. There were very specific questions asked and if answers weren't satisfactorily answered, then there were follow-up questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were:

- Give a specific example of a project that failed and how you handled it.
      - Provide an example of an ethical conflict.
      Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

started with phone interview with a panel including the hiring manager. Then I was contacted a week after for on-site interview. On-site interview was organized but very draining. It took the whole day from breakfast to dinner and with a 45 min-technical presentation. This was followed by panel interviews. Interview questions were 80% on technical knowledge.

Industrial Biosciences Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in April 2016.

Interview

1 Phone interview asking questions about my resume. Went through prior research and why I thought I could be strong in the role. Asked me other leadership opportunities I've had and education experience. Was notified next week that I was offered the position.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

got interview by connection. it was a friendly face to face interview. it was a good experience but it was also a long time ago. Things have changed a lot since then.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

It was formal and involved many 1:1 interviews. It involved both technical and non-technical people internal and external of the organization. There was a good overview about the company, organization and the position. The process was not intimidating and was very efficient. People seem genuine and caring with a strong interest in getting the right fit for their team. I was very impressed by the work environment and people I met at that time.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

Had an informal and formal components. After initial HR screening:
    Since I was applying for a Ph.D. position, I had a host who was a scientist in the group and took me to breakfast. We drove to the site where I met other people, including the reporting manager. I gave a presentation on my previous research with open questions at the end. A small group had lunch and then I had interviews with others in the group, including the research director. The end was ended with a small group dinner.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility in work schedule
      Why did I chose science as a career
      How would I handle a difficult situation
      1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. applied online and received a phone call around 4 days after, then got invited to an onsite interview about 3 weeks after. General interview STAR format, 3 interviews with 3 different managers with lunch between 2nd and 3rd interviews. Lots of questions about diversity and leadership as well as job experience. Very relaxed interviews, very polished process. Three other candidates were interviewing that day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict in the work place because of diversity and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Regional Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in September 2015.

Interview

Thorough interview with regional director and two sales managers. Submitted application online using internal company careers website. Interview panel was both in person and on the phone. Received feedback from the interview within two weeks via email.

Associate Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was tough with two sessions of three interviewers. They asked good situational questions to get you thinking about your prior laboratory experiences. It was a great experience to get to know some of the staff. There is not much you can prepare for, it is all based on your experience.

Interview Questions

• What would be the first thing you would do if you were using a new chemical?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

Very intense, full day with multiple interviews by all levels of staff. Started in early morning with one interview after another and a 5-10 break in between. Includes peers, managers and senior leadership in the process.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an inner join and an outer join? (and other technical questions)   1 Answer