Dublin Airport Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

3.1

Staff Planning and Administration Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

The interview was far from a positive experience. Interview questions focused primarily on difficult situations, difficult co-workers, worst case worst-case scenario situations. They had been trying to fill the position for a while and the panel did not succeed in hiring their fatigue.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was called to interview a week before it took place, and I attended the interview at the original terminal building in the airport. The interview panel was very friendly and were receptive to my questions. After the interview I was invited to do online assessments, but the trail went cold for about six weeks until I was told that I had come in second place. Oy vey.

ASU Interview

Interview

Group interview followed by 1 to 1, aptitude test, then interview with team leader and member from HR. All very comfortable and welcoming, communication via phone & email with no problems

Negotiation

It's a long drawn out process but only to be expected as security clearance has to be completed before you're allowed start.

Graduate Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority in August 2015.

Interview

3 stage process. First round interview- competency based.
    Assessment centre- half day. Presentation, interview and case study
    Final round with the business.
    Professional interview process. Good communications from the organisation

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Online Application first, then received a call for an interview out beside the airport. That was easy enough, and if you had done your research there should be no problems. Assessment Centre followed. It was draining, but I don't think it was extremely hard. Most people there wanted you to feel relaxed.

Interview Questions

• About issues that you believe DAA will face in the future.   Answer Question

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

First stage was an online test for numeracy/literacy and personality profiling.
    Then I had a telephone "technical" interview.
    Beforehand, I was sent a spreadsheet of flight data and asked to create a short presentation of the main findings (5 key points), following some analysis.
    The next stage was an interview with a panel, which was just the usual competency-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Analyse the flight data and prepare a 10min presentation indicating the key observations.   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Interview

panel interview

Airport Operations Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2013.

Interview

process took two weeks, easy interview

Interview Questions

• give an example of when you had to deal with an frustrated customer   1 Answer

Junior Strategy Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2012.

Interview

Online Aptitude tests, followed up a few days later with phone interview. Onsite interview one week later with external recruiter and staff member. Both were extremely friendly and it did seem to be an interesting and vibrant place to work. However, I was somewhat over qualified and taking a significant pay cut so I was surprised to be declined on some quite ambiguous inferences. But I suppose them is the breaks in Competency based interviews.

Interview Questions

• If you have done your research there should be no surprise questions.   Answer Question

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dublin Airport Authority (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2008.

Interview

Great company with dedicated trained Human Resources staff running this function to the best international standards. Truly great communication between department and interviewees with help applying for the position in the form of a guide to the process. You can also access their employee handbook online to see what is expected of you and use this in the interview to show you know something more about the operational aspects of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not difficult.