Dude Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview took about 2 hours. Met with project manager and another developer first to go over architectural design for an API and interacting with other services. Then went over missed question on Hacker Rank test

Interview Questions

• After explaining to me when I missed a question on the Hacker Rank test, they then asked me to describe how I would approach the problem differently knowing what I know now.   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC).

Interview

Applied online, HR call, hiring manager call, on-site 2-hour panel style interview.
    Hiring manager seemed very uninterested, was late, no resume, paper/pen, nothing.
    Very one-way interview, never tried to sell me, the candidate on the company or job.
    I walked away very disappointed as I believed in the culture here beforehand.

Group Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dude Solutions.

Interview

4 of us did a round robin group interview and got the job offer a few weeks later. I took it but quickly learned I should have turned it down. This place is a joke and you should run!

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

- Contacted by Recruiter on LinkedIn
    - Phone Screen with internal recruiter
    - Phone Interview with Direct Manager
    - Face 2 Face with Direct Manager and Sales Director
    - Interview with VP
    - Call with members of the Sales Team (at my request)
    - Offer

The interview was straight forward. I was direct and forward with what I wanted and they were transparent as well. It was a vetting of each other.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial call with recruiter then a call with the trainer, then an in person interview with multiple members of leadership. Not too difficult but be sure to ask a lot of questions. They are super vague.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dude Solutions.

Interview

I took the aptitude test and personality test. I spoke with someone for about 15 minutes about the two different positions.

Never in my life have I been so insulted by a company. I applied for one position only to be deterred from that position into another position that was totally unrelated. Two different people called me at the same time to conduct a phone interview. Neither one communicated with the other about calling me, so I answered one phone call thinking it was another person. Once I finally got the in-person interview, they decided to email me back stating that the position had been filled and that my interview had to be cancelled. There has to be some sort of communication between departments, otherwise the pyramid starts falling down. I don't understand why you would ask someone to interview for a position, when you know that the position is likely to be filled or you haven't interviewed all the candidates yet. I have applied here twice and gotten two in-person interviews, but they keep hiring the wrong people from what I can see.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have?
      What are your goals for a career?   Answer Question

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

There was an HR phone screening, a phone interview with the team manager, and an in-person interview with the content team that lasted a little over two hours. Everyone acted very polite and engaged in what I had to say, and they answered my questions well. Communication was quick after each step in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would a previous employer say about you that you agree with or that you think is a misconception?   Answer Question

Software Engineer-II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Had 4 rounds
    Round 1 - Phone Screen (30 min) - Just a quick chat with the hiring manager to get to know me a little bit.
    Round 2 - Tech Screen (1.25 hrs) - Either in person or via phone depending if you can go in. You are given a HackerRank test before the interview that you can complete on your own time. When you come in, meet with the hiring manager for about 15 minutes, and then go over your HackerRank test with two engineers for about an hour.
    Round 3 - Cultural/Technical/Benefits Discussion (3 hrs) - A half hour with the technical recruiter, a half hour with the hiring manager, an hour technical interview, and an hour cultural interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe how a typical RESTful interface is designed.
      How would you design a comment section (full stack)?
      What are the costs and benefits to microservices?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Quick 10-15 minute phone screen with the hiring manager. Afterwards, she told me she would get back to me by the end of the week. I finally heard back from her after 2 weeks, even though I sent a follow up email requesting feedback.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Durham, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Great interview the folks were very nice I found them to be very professional. 2 1/2 hours but it went by fast. They took me around to sow me the facility which I found to be very nice and a great atmosphere, I can see employees smiling throughout the office and the staff that I did come in contact with all seemed very friendly. Looked like a great working environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what projects you are are currently working .   1 Answer