Dude Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dude Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.4

Group Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dude Solutions.

Interview

4 of us did a round robin group interview and got the job offer a few weeks later. I took it but quickly learned I should have turned it down. This place is a joke and you should run!

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

- Contacted by Recruiter on LinkedIn
    - Phone Screen with internal recruiter
    - Phone Interview with Direct Manager
    - Face 2 Face with Direct Manager and Sales Director
    - Interview with VP
    - Call with members of the Sales Team (at my request)
    - Offer

The interview was straight forward. I was direct and forward with what I wanted and they were transparent as well. It was a vetting of each other.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dude Solutions.

Interview

I took the aptitude test and personality test. I spoke with someone for about 15 minutes about the two different positions.

Never in my life have I been so insulted by a company. I applied for one position only to be deterred from that position into another position that was totally unrelated. Two different people called me at the same time to conduct a phone interview. Neither one communicated with the other about calling me, so I answered one phone call thinking it was another person. Once I finally got the in-person interview, they decided to email me back stating that the position had been filled and that my interview had to be cancelled. There has to be some sort of communication between departments, otherwise the pyramid starts falling down. I don't understand why you would ask someone to interview for a position, when you know that the position is likely to be filled or you haven't interviewed all the candidates yet. I have applied here twice and gotten two in-person interviews, but they keep hiring the wrong people from what I can see.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have?
      What are your goals for a career?
      Answer Question

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

There was an HR phone screening, a phone interview with the team manager, and an in-person interview with the content team that lasted a little over two hours. Everyone acted very polite and engaged in what I had to say, and they answered my questions well. Communication was quick after each step in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would a previous employer say about you that you agree with or that you think is a misconception?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Quick 10-15 minute phone screen with the hiring manager. Afterwards, she told me she would get back to me by the end of the week. I finally heard back from her after 2 weeks, even though I sent a follow up email requesting feedback.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Durham, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Great interview the folks were very nice I found them to be very professional. 2 1/2 hours but it went by fast. They took me around to sow me the facility which I found to be very nice and a great atmosphere, I can see employees smiling throughout the office and the staff that I did come in contact with all seemed very friendly. Looked like a great working environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what projects you are are currently working .   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC).

Interview

The interview was very unprofessional and they acted as if they could not wait to get out of then interview. One lady played with her phone the whole time and asked me one question. They did not even take my references when I offered them. Dead giveaway they had no intention on even thinking about hiring me and I had a dame good resume. It was clear they wanted drones not people that could think for themselves. By the way the days of reading off a piece of paper are gone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self and where you worked before?
      Tell me about our product you sold before?
      1 Answer

Senior Front-end Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online via a job board. I got contacted by HR and was asked some questions regarding my experience and interest in the position. HR was very professional and approachable.

I was scheduled for a technical phone screening a few days later. I spoke with two engineers, who were very professional and direct. They asked quite a few technical questions, all relevant to my experience as outlined in my resume. They were relatively easy and straight forward questions - no tricks.

Following the phone screening, HR contacted me and I was asked to go in for a face to face interview a week later. I met with quite a few people (team members, hiring manager, CMO, HR). Everyone was friendly and pleasant to talk to. They were all very welcoming.

HR was wonderful throughout the entire process. I received clear communications on the hiring process and what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position. Why do you think you are a good fit for the role. Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   Answer Question
    • How do you call an API using Angular.JS?   Answer Question
    • Explain the column system in Bootstrap.   Answer Question
    • What is the smallest pixel screen size to use for a responsive mobile view?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

The Dude turn out to be a very disappointing unprofessional organization. I went through multiple interviews and then silence. It was as if the company disappeared, no "Thanks but no thanks email" nothing. Is this REALLY how you management team conducts itself? If the Dude ever wants to play against the big boys in the Enterprise world management needs to gain some professionalism. Companies like IBM, Infor, SAP and others will eat you for a snack not even lunch!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Dude?   1 Answer

Dude Solutions Response

Apr 5, 2016 – HR

Thank you very much for your candid feedback in regards to your experience. We take a lot of pride in providing an overall positive candidate experience, which includes effective communication with ... More

Product Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dude Solutions (Cary, NC).

Interview

The recruiter contacted me but asked a series of uninspiring, silly questions. She did not provide any backgrounder on the company, its goal and objectives - was I supposed to guess? Then she asked about my salary without giving me a range, claiming that it was top secret! Really? You brought it up but then refuse to give me any indication of what the job pays? You're too green honey! Read a book on how to interview professionals,.Such amateur hour that it made me gag!

Interview Questions

• Brainless, silly review of my resume and recent experience without adding more flavor to what the req was that I was interviewing for - really pathetic interviewing skills by the female recruiter.   1 Answer