Dudnyk Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dudnyk

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dudnyk in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had a couple phone interviews, then a long, very useful in-person interview with the hiring manager. Then came back for a whirlwind of half-hour interviews with various stakeholders in the organization, and had to give a stand up presentation, too. Dudnyk is an agency going through the standard transition from traditional to digital agency, and has all the usual pains associated with that evolution. Everyone was incredibly friendly, and I genuinely enjoyed the interactions I had with them. But, it was a lot of work to apply at Dudnyk. In the end, the role wasn't a fit and I received a curt "thanks but, no thanks". My only criticism is that if they are going to require a stand-up presentation, they should at least give applicants feedback - it is only fair.

Interview Questions

• How would you help us retain clients? How would you fix our broken process? How will you make us into a digital agency?   Answer Question