Duff & Phelps Analyst Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through University, within 1 week, I received the invitation for an interview. It was a one on one interview. Took about 20 mins. The interviewer kept looking at the clock every 5 mins like he was in the rush. Never heard back from the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why this job, and one related field question   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Duff & Phelps

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Very casual and a bit disorganized. I felt that the interviewers didn't even know what they want. They tried to ask you technical questions but as you discussed more, you realized that some of the interviewers just wanted to use big words and sound smart in front of you. HR takes a long time to respond to you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

alumni met at my school to inform about Duff & Phelps

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duff & Phelps (New York, NY) in April 2007.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone. After a good experience there I was offered to visit the office for a series of interviews with the members of the group I was applying for.