Duff & Phelps Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duff & Phelps Associate Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Duff & Phelps.

Interview

One on One interview with Sr. Manager. Very standard questions about background and goals. nothing too intense. Due to the referral I had a good idea of what to expect. It was basically a formality for the second face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel this opportunity and company are good fits?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Duff & Phelps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duff & Phelps (Denver, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

Basic first round with HR with standard HR questions. Then was flown out for the onsite interview with the local staff with 3 other candidates. Was put up in very nice accommodations in Downtown Denver and met up with staff & other interview candidates for drinks and appetizer's the night before the interview. Met with the Director and Senior Associate for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview with HR were your boiler plate HR questions. The onsite interview we talked mostly about my previous experience & internships and what the day to day role involved.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duff & Phelps (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was with a director and VP. very friendly and professional approach. Not many technical questions and No B.S qns relating to personality and stuff. They asked me qns about the projects I was involved in. Second interview consisted of a lunch with a director and a VP. Asked me about my career ambitions and goals.