Duke Energy Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duke Energy Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

3.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Typical interview with questions about my skills and experience. They wanted to know what duties I performed at my prior jobs and the reasons why I left those jobs. I told them that I relocated due to my husbands job and that I was now looking for employment. Otherwise it was a positive experience and I would have liked to have received an offer but apparently there was a more qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience using Microsoft Excel.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Duke Energy

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Cary, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied for a position through a staffing agency. They called and scheduled me for a proctored computer test at the Duke Energy office. The test was composed of sections measuring your Microsoft Word skills, Excel skills, proof reading skills, and complex mathematical equations without the use of a calculator. I am still trying to figure out why an administrative assistant needs to be able to do complex math equations in their head.

Interview Questions

• The Word, Excel, and proofreading tests were very easy. The math section composed of 20 word problems that you had 8 minutes to solve. Questions were very complex and involved percentages, fractions etc. You are not allowed to use a calculator. Questions were similar to those you'd find on the SAT.   Answer Question