Duke Energy Finance Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duke Energy Finance Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Online application was very long and tedious. You had to pretty much rewrite everything that is already in your resume, which they also required. You have to select the basic qualifications that they require along with the desired qualification that you have and then explain in detail how you qualify. seems like a way to make you write more and get them out of actually meeting with you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Duke Energy

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Charlotte, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online in late February and was surprised to receive a call in May asking me to come in for an interview (I assumed that I was out of the running). I was told that my resume had been pulled for two positions and that I would be interviewing for both on the same day. One was in the accounting department and the other in finance. Travel expenses were provided for by Duke. On the day of the interview, I first met with the hiring manager for an initial interview. It was easy and relaxing, just trying to make me feel comfortable with the environment. I was shown around the new office (really cool views of Panther's stadium) before I went in for the accounting interview. Once again, it was very fun and relaxing. The interview was more of conversation than prewritten questions that I needed to answer. Afterwards, I was walked across the street to Duke's older headquarters where I had my finance interview. It was with two finance managers who were both looking for people to join their teams. The interview was a bit more structured, but none of the questions were too difficult. Mostly behavioral. Got an offer for the finance position about a week later. Overall, it was a pretty fun, low pressure experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you noticed your superior being unethical?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am very happy with the offer as a new college grad