Duke Energy Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duke Energy Intern Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Wilmington, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty typical. We talked about his experiences with the company and my desires to work there. He quizzed me on my knowledge of Microsoft Excel. It took me a few months until I heard back from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Duke Energy

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Gainesville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very good. Questions were good. Interviewer was nice. Overall it was an awesome experience. Also, the company is very well reputed, so it will be an honour for anyone joining the organisation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duke Energy.

Interview

It was great! On the day of my interview, everyone I spoke and dealt with were extremely helpful and nice. I'm very excited to work for company and the fellow co-workers. The lunch was wonderful and I liked we had a chance to talk to young business professionals.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Duke Energy in November 2014.

Interview

Upon entry, I was greeted by the hiring manager. Interview started with a powerpoint presentation on Duke Energy and an interview by the hiring manager. For the next 2 and half minutes, I was interviewed by the three different people in the financial department. The interview ended with lunch with two young employees of Duke Energy. All in all, the interview was 4 hours long.

Interview Questions

• What particular event/situation did you have to take control and use your leadership abilities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Southport, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Southport, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Submit resume online. Make it passed that, go to phone interview. Then job is offered.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in past work experience when you had to go against what a peer or colleague wanted and if it was the right decision.   Answer Question