Duke Energy Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duke Energy Internship Interview Questions

2.0

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Duke Energy (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a great and easy process. It took no time at all for a call back. Not neve wrecking ad very laid back. I was very intimidated but they already had me feeling at home when I was there. I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in doing an internship.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Duke Energy

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke Energy in November 2009.

Interview

ten questions asked about leadership and past experience. Was very open ended questions, but could tell they wanted a leadership type answer for each one. After interview said they would notify either way but never heard anything from them. Great opportunity and a solid company with great earning potential. Looking for people who can help the community and the company.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to take an innovative approach to something.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you were working in a group and what role did you take in that group and what was the outcome.   Answer Question