Duke Energy Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duke Energy Co-Op Interview Questions

3.3

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Duke Energy in January 2015.

Interview

there were three people in my interview, the recruiting agent that communicated with me during the process. The other two were supervisors, one over the department I am going to be in and the other was over the program I believe. pretty standard STAR questions just keep your cool and be honest. take a bottle of water and a folder or something with info about the company and a couple of resumes just in case

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker? how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Duke Energy

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Orlando, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I heard about the company at an internship fair at the university, they were eager to know what I know about electrical engineering and what I do at school. I received a call within 4 hours of meeting them to interview with them, 24 hours after I had met them. The interview was excellent, they were friendly and I felt as if I was conversing with colleagues rather than being tested for a position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you things didn't go as expected and what did you do to solve the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seneca, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Seneca, SC) in March 2010.

Interview

It was set up with through a co-op office and I had 30 minutes. The guy just sat there and read from a piece of paper with no emotions on any answer. They were standard questions but once again it was not a conversation between two people but more like I was talking to a computer. Was a very poor interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult task and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question