Duke Energy Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duke Energy Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Anderson, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume, a Recruiter contacted me to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager conducted a telephonic interview. He followed up with an email asking for an on site interview. The day before the interview, the hiring manager contacted me to tell me an emergent issue came up and he couldn't do the interview in Charlotte the following day. I told him that I had an offer from another company but really wanted a shot at Duke. He offered me an opportunity to drive down to a site for the 1:1. After the interview, I received an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a difficult direct report?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Duke Energy

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Charlotte, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Well done. The hiring manager was well organized and had concise questions that now only got directly to the point but also let me know who he was as a manager.

Interview Questions

• There were many behavioral interview questions asked... given this scenario how would you respond, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Charlotte, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

Four separate interviews, two by phone with recruiters and 2 on site. The first on site interview is with th hiring manager and the second on site with the hiring manager's peers

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to be in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Names my preferred salary and negotiated from there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke Energy (Charlotte, NC) in March 2010.

Interview

Consultant inform me of a panel face-to-face interview. The panel was friendly, culture business casual (no jeans). Although I thought the interview went well, I was not offered the position. Asked routine background questions, and specifics about various projects managed. I would recommend this company.