Duke Health Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Duke Health Technology Solutions

Sort:

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Duke Health Technology Solutions (Durham, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

The manager described the job duties and then asked me several behavioral type questions. She also explained the hours involved and the expectations of the employees. She also asked several technical questions related to the position and presented situations to me and asked how I would handle them.

Interview Questions

• What can you do to promote teamwork?   2 Answers

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Duke Health Technology Solutions (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

it took two months, first a general interview on phone by Manager and then I was flown to NC for a 4 hour interview first met CIO and then the team members

Senior IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke Health Technology Solutions (Durham, NC) in January 2008.

Interview

Initially phone interviewed with hiring manager who did a tertiary interview of my technical skills. Focus was mostly on soft skills. Followup was a very technical interview with senior technician. After these, was brought on-site for a full-on interview with mangers, technicians, and users; some were one-on-one and some panel type. Good process where all were able to determine a lot through this process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal negotiations were considered. I found that management felt I to be lucky for the chance of employ.

David Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Duke Health Technology Solutions.

Interview

This was a panel style interview. All were friendly and was a decent experience. Found out afterwards that they have to interview who applies to the positions bc of policy, but that they normally hire from within and are looking for certain people to hire. They also do not always keep the comments from the interview to them selves and break this confidentiality agreement.

Long story short: tell them what they want to hear, not your true feelings. There are many snitches here.

Interview Questions

• What magazine subscriptions do you have to stay up on technology?   1 Answer

Epic SER Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Duke Health Technology Solutions (Durham, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

They were quick to initially reach out to show interest but took a few months to eventually get to do an interview on site. Once I got onsite they showed me around to meet some of the staff but with it being a Friday hardly anyone was in the office since they were mostly working from home.