Duke University Financial Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duke University Financial Analyst II Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

Can be long process between applying for job, interview and offer/no offer. Things move slowly in most departments. Some departments have you meet with panels for an interview. Interviewers are sometimes silent and expect you to take the lead in the interview. If interviewing before a panel be prepared to answer questions specific to what each panel member may need from that position; which can be difficult if you don't know how that individual interacts with the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Duke University

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by email about a date and time for the interviewer to call me. During the call, I was asked a few questions and given a history of the department, but figured out what they asked for isn't what they were looking for. I was told I'd be contacted in two weeks whether I was selected for a second interview or not, but I never heard anything. Not even a letter saying thank you for your time.