Duke University Health System Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 124 of over 124 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Duke University Health System

Application

I interviewed at Duke University Health System

Interview

My interviewer was very kind and thorough with the description of the role and the companies benefits. She also answered any questions I had. She was very easy to talk to and made the interview run smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you went above and beyond for a patient.
    Answer Question

Duke University Health System

Application

I interviewed at Duke University Health System

Interview

Step 1: Speak with Nurse Recruiter who will ask about your interest and schedule your interview with units that best fit Step 2: Interview with the nurse manager or charge nurse and other people about the job. There are interview questions-be prepared for scenario based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Duke University Health System

Application

I interviewed at Duke University Health System

Interview

they answered all of my questions in detail and responded to emails in a timely manner. I felt the questions they asked were fair and relative to the position I was seeking

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Duke University Health System

Application

I interviewed at Duke University Health System

Interview

Very extensive interview process. Asked in depth questions so do your research and review before hand. Knowledge of why you did the processes in previous jobs is important. Ask to see where exactly you will be working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (San Antonio, TX)

Interview

Lengthy process, turnaround time to get an answer was long. Had to continuously call to check on status after my initial offer. Total time before start date was about 2-3 months. My recruiter was very helpful throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (Durham, NC) in Jan 2021

Interview

In person interview at clinic with manager. Introduction and overview of job followed by a few behavioral based questions. It was about 35 minutes long and while the clinic was busy the interview was not rushed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to handle multiple tasks at one time. How did you handle it and what was the result?

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (Columbus, GA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Horrible communication, kept the camera off the hole time. Director did not ask any questions. Staff was catty from day one. Very unprofessional more interested in being petty than the care of the actual patient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Duke University Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duke University Health System in Oct 2020

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me first about the positions i would be interested in and then he set one up. I attended an open house virtual hiring event. It went well and was very organized, not stressful at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Duke University Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duke University Health System in Oct 2020

Interview

I don't agree with behavioral based questions as starting interview because you don't get the chance to showcase yourself. The interviewers were emotionless and seemed more interested in writing down my response than actually listening or understanding it. My frustration is the fact that I got a system generated denial, the same one they give you if you never interview, about 11 days after I interviewed. Impersonable and borderline insulting process.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Explain a time you had to work with difficult co-workers, how you went through the process, and what was the outcome.

Duke University Health System

Application

I interviewed at Duke University Health System

Interview

One day of 30 minute interviews with other faculty members. This was conducted over Zoom due to COVID-19. There was a brief break in between interviews. An additional 1 hour long job talk was also required the morning of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 124 Interviews