Duke University Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 22, 2018

2.8

Patient Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

One phone interview, one face to face interview with practice manager. Basic questions about skill set, experience and team work. No question was really unexpected or out of the box.

Interview Questions

• Question was asked about how I would handle a difficult co worker. Who knew this was an indication of things to come with that office. This office was dominated by employees whom have worked at this particular office for years and were very set in their ways and bad habits.   1 Answer

Patient Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (Durham, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by Team lead and a supervisor. Position was explained and then questions were asked. The ladies were very pleasant and made me feel comfortable..I was asked if I had any questions. Some behavioral questions asked as well as skills questions.. The supervisor was big on teamwork..Good customer service is a must..

Interview Questions

• What is my definition of teamwork?   1 Answer
    • Would I have an issue asking a patient to pay money on their account?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (Durham, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

The overall hiring process was somewhat informal. It began with a tour of the facility and brief introductions. The questions asked were pretty typical. The facility/management was concerned about the character of the applicant.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions: What is your 3, 5, 10 year plan? How do you treat patients with chronic pain? Behavioral interview type questions.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (Durham, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied and interviewed for a position with Duke Network Services. Talked and met with Human Resources representatives and hiring manager several times, then they abruptly cut off contact and, despite my directly asking if I was still under consideration for the role, they declined to answer. I felt like I had been led on and my time had been wasted.

Lab Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke University Health System in December 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very casual. Because the position was a part-time position for a graduate student, the atmosphere was very informal. The interviewer (my boss) asked questions about items listed on my resume. Naturally she gave me examples of tasks that I would have to complete for the jaob and wanted to know if I had done them before. The office staff was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• will this job affect your studies?   1 Answer

Lab Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (Durham, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online via an industry job board and was called for an interview a week later. It's been two months since and still have't received an offer or not.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (Durham, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

At that time you filled out an application and then if they were interested they called you for a one on one interview if they liked you they let you know at that time

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Duke University Health System.

Interview

I found this job advertisement by a recruiting agency that I was using during my job search. The recruiting process took about 2 months, and it included a phone interview and on-site interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience as an assistant with clinical trials?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duke University Health System (Durham, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was relatively extensive and positive. The interview allowed me the opportunity to meet with the entire team as well as senior administrators and gave me a full picture of the place that I sought to work. The interview gave me a great picture of what employment would look like.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duke University Health System.

Interview

Questions revolved around the job and not around me. Very few personal questions. Whenever i talked about my qualifications they didnt respond. Mostly they just wanted me to ask about the functions of the position i was applying for. It was friendly overall.