Duke University Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duke University Program Coordinator Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Fairly Straight forward-- started with a phone interview with mid-level management, came in for an in-person interview with the same folks and had a meeting with the Associate Dean before the hiring was official. The interview was not difficult. Questions were as basic as what you could google and find online. Be prepared to explain how you fit into Duke's culture (whatever that is) and smile! (Seriously it was very easy).

Interview Questions

• How would you handle multiple projects at once?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Duke University

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

One phone interview with hiring manager, followed by three in-person interviews, first with department faculty administrators (e.g., Director of Graduate Studies, Chair of Education, hiring manager), then with prospective co-workers (including hiring manager), then with Chair of academi department.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about a situation where you felt creatively challenged, and how you went about finding a solution?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview for this position was handled by the supervisor for the position. Straightforward assessment of skills and why I was interested in joining their program. HR handled the background check and final approval process once I received a conditional offer. There were typical questions about my greater career objectives, how I envisioned enhancing the position and the program, and what skills I felt would be of greatest benefit in this position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best candidate for this position? What do you feel you could bring to this program?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in November 2010.

Interview

I submitted my application online and had an initial phone interviewed followed by a 2nd round in-person interview. The managers were very inappropriate at times and a few asked direct questions about my age and familial status. The business school seems to look down upon generation Y employees.

Interview Questions

• First, they ask you to review your resume.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in December 2009.

Interview

The interviews went great. Yet rather a long process if you are trying to get a job soon.

Know your stuff, be prepared, be able to argue three of for general themes in your resume that really connect to the position.

Interview Questions

• What skills and experiences do you bring to the position?   Answer Question