Duke University Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duke University Research Associate Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was laid back because I was transitioning from one position within the university to another. Therefore, I was already aware of the new team and boss. Even though I already knew the team, the process was still professional. The HR team was very respectful and responsive during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever conducted a literature review in your positions?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my position. I would recommend others to have a conversation with HR personnel to understand the salary bands of each job title.

Other Interview Reviews for Duke University

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Duke University.

Interview

Technique questions, how long you wanna to work?

Interview Questions

• Some technique questinons in details, like what is cross linker   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Duke University.

Interview

Got to konw the opeening from a professor, who circulated my resume to the professor directly. Then a phone call and two following interview. Apresentation about my previous research was given to show my research capability. Questions from 15 audiences (including scholors and students) were answered and evluated.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke University in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was easy. I didn't have trouble answering any of the questions as they were straightforward and easy to understand. I would tell others to be prepared with questions for your interview and really try to understand what tasks you will be completing on a day to day basis.