Duke University Staff Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2017

3.5

Staff Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was automatically notified it was now with the manager 9 days later, phone interview less than a week later, asked to come in person another week later. Interviewed in person and met at least 10 different staff members from different areas. I spent over 4 hours on campus. I wish I was told it would take up my whole day. Ended up having to pay for my own parking and since it was during lunch time, I was really hungry halfway through the day. 20+ days later, I was emailed that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Duke University

Staff Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Duke University (Durham, NC) in April 2010.

Interview

I emailed my resume to the manager, who responded with an email requesting a phone interview. That went well (lasted about 30 minutes), so I was given a chance to come in for a face to face. I met with three people, then was tested on basic office software usage and writing ability.

Interview Questions

• Describe a mistake you made and how you went about fixing it.   Answer Question