Dun & Bradstreet Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dun & Bradstreet Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews (one with recruiter and one with the hiring manager) over the course of a few days, leading up to a onsite interview about a week after. All interviews were not too difficult. Just questions about your experience. However it has been over a month and a half and I still don't know if I am still being considered or not...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with supervisor followed by full-day in person interview with 6 employees and presenting a presentation. Most of the weight of the interview is based on the presentation so make sure you have something to present that is relevant to the job you are applying for. While working here I notice that they often have open position but have a hard time finding candidates that fit the qualifications and present well.

Interview Questions

• Present a presentation of a project you have worked on.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Employee referral took about 1 month total.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Application
    I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet India (Mumbai) in May 2015
    Interview
    I was selected for an interview as an industrial trainee after applying through a reference. It had 2 rounds, HR and technical. HR round went well but technical was grilling. It lasted me half a day. HR round had a few technical questions but it was overall quite encouraging. But it was a great learning experience. They are all professional in their approach. Didnt treat me like a fresher but a prospective employee

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What is Dnb, Why do you want to work for this company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was quite negotiable.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Mumbai (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

Written Test to test writing skills - A topic was provided to be prepared from home.
    This was followed by F2F interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation as I was at start of my career