Dun & Bradstreet Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dun & Bradstreet Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted by phone. The questions were general and mostly related what I was doing in the past. The screening interview was done by project member. My feeling was that the interviewer sometimes was not sure how to conduct interview or what questions to ask.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Anonymous Employee in Center Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Center Valley, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

First round is phone interview. Mostly behavior questions and asked about your background. Second round onsite with one senior analyst and manager. The interview lasted about hour an hour. They didn't ask any tricky questions, just like a normal conversation with questions to know your work experience and personality. Not difficult. Just be relaxed and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What computer skills do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview call and then onsite

Negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Chennai (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview process consisted of one round of BA related questions followed by questions related to leadership skills.