Dun & Bradstreet Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a HR person contacted me for the initial phone screening, just to get a brief understanding of my work experience. In a couple of days, I had a phone interview with the Project Manager and the questions were a little more specific to the various activities I performed as a Business Analyst and the applications I used in my work. In a week's time, I had a face to face interview in the Austin Office. There was a little confusion with the timing and HR person who was supposed to meet me wasn't available. So, the Project Manager came and escorted me to the cabin. I had 3 rounds of interviews. First with the Project Manager and a Scrum Master, second with the Development Lead and the third with the Technology Head. Interviews were not too hard. Questions specific to Business Analyst activities and Agile methodologies. They asked why I want to work for D&B, so be prepared with learning a little bit about the company. They said I will hear back in a week's time but I didn't hear back. I followed up on email after a week and then left a voice message to the HR after another couple of days. No response. They were quite interactive all through the process, so it was disappointing not to hear back in the end.

Interview Questions

• What does D&B do and why do I want to work for D&B?   Answer Question
  • Specific questions on Business Analyst activities and Agile Methodologies.   Answer Question

Dun & Bradstreet Response

Oct 25, 2017 – Global Head Of Talent

Thank you for this feedback. We take the experience of our candidates during their interview process very seriously, so I was disappointed to learn that you did not hear back from us after your last... More

Other Interview Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted by phone. The questions were general and mostly related what I was doing in the past. The screening interview was done by project member. My feeling was that the interviewer sometimes was not sure how to conduct interview or what questions to ask.

Anonymous Employee in Center Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Center Valley, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

First round is phone interview. Mostly behavior questions and asked about your background. Second round onsite with one senior analyst and manager. The interview lasted about hour an hour. They didn't ask any tricky questions, just like a normal conversation with questions to know your work experience and personality. Not difficult. Just be relaxed and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What computer skills do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview call and then onsite

Negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Chennai (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview process consisted of one round of BA related questions followed by questions related to leadership skills.