Dun & Bradstreet Credit Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dun & Bradstreet Credit Advisor Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

A group interview process where they take everyone for a tour and interview each one individually and narrow the people they want down. I was asked literally maybe 3 questions then I was put into another room where I was offered the job and backround process. This was a red flag as it seemed "too easy". I had one company pay check stub missing from a job 4 years ago and the HR rep was very rude to me and unprofessional. He told me if I didn't go to the IRS office or send a paycheck stub in 3 days they were going to offer to someone else. Interesting that they are so concerned about a job I had 4 years ago but they do not drug test any employees? Based on his attitude alone and the too easy interview process I knew this was going to be a high turnover job and a HR nightmare. I didn't even bother trying to get my paycheck information and declined this job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Fun process, you get to speak to three different people and ultimately watch the crowd get smaller and smaller until just the finalists are around. Then the back ground check begins, verification of prior employment happens and this can take up to 15 days...Although mine took 14. Then they call and officially offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you open a call to some one who is not expecting your call.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Very Smooth Process. They managers asked straight direct questions in reference to my Resume and I answered directly. Once I got to the 3rd interview I felt good my energy seemed to entrigue them so let the know iam here to make money period.

Interview Questions

• Very Professional staff made me feel welcome from the first day   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Greensboro, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

In the interview process, there was a detailed skills assessment. At the time of the Open House interview, I also met with 5 different interviewing officers of the company. The process was very organized and welcoming to applicants.

Interview Questions

• I was handed a pen and told to "sell" it to them.   1 Answer

Credit Advisor Interview

Interview

Amazing and easy

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Greensboro, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted about a half hour - Followed by invite for face to face. I then had a half hour interview with same gentlemen that screened me on the phone and that was followed by another half hour interview with two other people. I also had a chance to check out the facilities and sit with some actual reps to get a feel for the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell about the worst failure I ever had a t work and what I learned from it. Totally took me off guard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

False promises and made up grandeur of the company. Asking non-nonsensical questions that are not relevant to the upcoming position. Managers are uninformed of the potential candidate. Hide face that company is a sleek sales high pressure sales with no loyalty to the employees.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

Open house invitation - tour - ten minute basic interview. Received call a few days later with an offer and they needed an answer right away. Felt very rushed and I asked a few questions but the answers were very quicksand short...I needed a job so I took it but I felt like just another number for them to hit their quota

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit?
      Why did you leave former employer?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Greensboro, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview was with recruiter over the phone. It was very cursrory and he/she was not able to answer simple questions about the positions and or key expectations from the job. Second interview was on-site. After a lengthy paper application process, I was escorted back fro a five minute interview which consisted in no probative questioning whcich immediately let me know this was a cattle call. I tried to ascertain from the credit lead more about the pay structure, job requirements, etc, but was told it was all covered during training and did I want the job. Next, training class started the following Monday with 30 other applicants. This is truly a boiler room process in hoping to get enough people to fill the empty desks around the office.

Interview Questions

I declined the position because the importance of a small business owner in deciding whether he will pay himself this week or buy an overly priced credit package did not resonate with me. After a few days I knew it was a dead end.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

Very thorough hiring process. They used an outside source to find people. You had to interview with the recruiter first and then they set up you with the company.