Cover image for Dun & Bradstreet

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 372 of over 372 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Dun & Bradstreet

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet

Interview

Quick, just a few phone calls everything well managed, everyone was frieendly, all was signed withing one week. That shoud be about it with recruitment process, there was nothing else in particular

Interview Questions
  • Experience, why change work, some personal stuff
    Answer Question

Dun & Bradstreet

Application

I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet

Interview

The entire process was smooth and every person I met with was sharp, welcoming, and asked good questions. I did a phone screen, 2 rounds of interviews, and completed a relevant assignment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

455.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Dun & Bradstreet~213
Join the conversation on

Dun & Bradstreet

Application

I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet

Interview

The process is quick, the interviewer are nice. The questions are straight to the point and very typical for a sales position. Need to prepare some stuff about the Company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Chennai) in Oct 2022

Interview

3 rounds of interview F2f GD Technical round Hr interview Questions are more related to the role and Gd rounds cool and interview timing are kept on time. Hoping to join in the company and the environment is also.so cool for viewing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Jacksonville, FL) in Oct 2022

Interview

I initially spoke with someone from a talent firm to gauge my fitness for the position. I then talked with a Talent Acquisition Coordinator from D&B. At that point, I did a couple of technical interviews. The questions generally covered topics related to the position to gauge my base knowledge and experience in full-stack operations and deployments and asked many DevOps-related questions. I spoke with two directors from different teams. Afterwhich I was made an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What sort of team dynamic to you prefer?

Dun & Bradstreet

Application

I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet

Interview

Specific and to the point. Will assess your sales ability and character in handling numbers. Wins and Losses and how you manage you time. Straightforward with 3 rounds but progressively harder and harder. Must showcase commitment and understanding of the products

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

Initial phone screen about the company which was very straightforward. They put in the job description that you had the ability to move to a more senior role within 3-6 months. When I asked about this, I was informed the job duties change but the title and pay does not. Misleading. Declined invitation for second round interview due to horrible pay in comparison to the market average. Stop trying to hire mid-level execs for an entry level position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ)

Interview

I had a long interview but met with all team members and leaders it was a very good experience to know people to whom will work with. My Manager is very friendly and ask questions very helpful and guide me how the team works.

Interview Questions
  • Whay did you leave previous jobs

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (New York, NY) in Sep 2022

Interview

Interview process was a great experience! Started with a knowledgeable recruiter, company profile, current state and next steps. Met with the hiring manager, AVP and a current employee. Everyone has been with the the org over 10 years, speaks volume. Great experience!

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions, make sure to research the company and the individual Why D&B?

Dun & Bradstreet

Application

I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet

Interview

very slow. emailing back and forth. not alot of clarifcaiton over the job role itself. interview came round and then was offered the role x2 weeks after. declined as got offered another position in the interim

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 372 Interviews

Dun & Bradstreet Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Dun & Bradstreet as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.77 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer II and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Credit Advisor and Business Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Dun & Bradstreet takes an average of 23 days when considering 325 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Credit Advisor had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Dun & Bradstreet according to 325 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.24%