Dun & Bradstreet Manager, Learning and Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dun & Bradstreet Manager, Learning and Development Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Manager, Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in February 2013.

Interview

The Recruiter (Adecco) reached out to me via email. We had a brief phone conversation which lasted about 15 minutes. It was by far the shortest phone screen I've had, and the strangest. The Recruiter was very monotone and had no enthusiasm in her tone. She asked me one question "tell me about your work history"... and as I spoke, I did not hear a single peep from her. She did not ask any followup questions or show any auditory signs that she was even listening. I did stop to ask her if she had any questions and she would just say 'no.' I continued to speak until I had covered my entire resume. At that time, she abruptly ended the call and said she would be in touch next week. As a representative of D&B, I expected her to be much more upbeat, interesting and interested. I hung up the phone and felt I did NOT want to work there. She clearly was an unhappy and unmotivated person - regardless if she works for Adecco or D&B.

Two weeks later I received a canned email that they were pursuing candidates with more specific qualifications. That was fine by me!

Interview Questions

• She only asked 1 question, "tell me about your work history"...   Answer Question