Dun & Bradstreet Project Analyst At D&B Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Project Analyst At D&B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied on a Friday night and received an email on a Saturday morning requesting for a phone interview. Scheduled the phone interview for 9 am with the interviewer.

Day of the interview, I checked my email an hour before the interview to check for any cancellations and there was none. The interviewer was 2 hours and 5 minutes late and she didn't even call... she emailed. She said "I got busy" and requested to have the interview either later in the day or the following day. I wanted to get it done the same day so I emailed her the same day. The interviewer was 10 minutes LATE to the RE-SCHEDULED time. The interviewer only asked me 4 questions that weren't hard or nothing out of the blue and asked me if i had any questions. I asked like 5 or 6 questions about the position as the interview gave a very brief description.

I had emailed the interviewer 6 days after the interview inquiring about my status for the face-to-face interview. No response. I emailed again about my status 2 days after that. No response.

This morning, 3 days later, I get an automated generic email from D&B HR stating that they are going to pursue other candidates.

I felt that the whole D&B interview experience was completely unprofessional and rather rude. I certainly did not feel wanted nor cared about by D&B.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were hard as they were generic questions. Only was asked 4 questions.   Answer Question