Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.8

Statistical Consultant Interview

Interview

The phone interview lasted only about 10 mins. The HR asked some experience based questions. She speaked really fast from the very beginning, and her voice is monotone, giving me the impression that she doesn't really care and just want to finish it quickly.

Any Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Show up and smile. No need for a professional resume either.

Negotiation

Was retained - Na for negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Phone interview, then 2 rounds of personal interviews, mirror an employee for 2 hours, then find out the are hiring about eveerryone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, just take it or leave it

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

The interview process involved speaking with a recruiter working with the company to discuss the position over the phone. Later, I was invited to come in to interview in person. I met with the manger and other coordinator. It was a good interview, and I was told I came in a close second. The company culture seemed genuine and I would interview with them again.

Interview Questions

• How to best communicate across the different departments.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

multiple people interview ..common interview nothing to highlight

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied on campus. First round was a short phone interview. Basic personality questions. Made it to the super day. 3 half hour interviews with managers. More personality questions with some technical stuff (statistical background etc). Easy process all in all

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Employee referral took about 1 month total.

Credit Advisor Interview

Interview

Amazing and easy

Relationship Manager National Accounts Interview

Interview

Overly involved process with 5 separate interviews. Included a presentation to a group of which only 2 of 5 scheduled attended. Weeks passed and I was advised waiting on final offer to be made. Long story short, instead of offer was advised that a direct contact of a senior manager was chosen at their insistence.

Interview Questions

• Going through numerous interviews with essentially the same individual.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Two Technical rounds [Logically solving program] and technical discussion explaining about the projects done and questions related to that and last meet VP for further discussion. They check how technically sound you are, how verbally and confidentially you are.