Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.8

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I liked Dun & Bradstreets interview style. First you take a few little tests online. Then you are invited to a reception where managers mingle amongst you and 20+ others also interviewing. During the reception a manager will call your name for one to one traditional interview.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a time when I disagreed with my superior.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in July 2013.

Interview

I experienced a very good interview process: 1) interview with HR 2) an automated interview with video recording (you are given materials to prep) 3) multiple interviews with hiring manager and colleagues.

Interview Questions

• They asked about insight into the area I was going to work in. There were no "trick questions" - all questions were about background, experience and insight.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

There were two stages to the interview process, one telephone, one face to face which also included a conference call with US. An offer was made within 2 days of completing the process. A very quick turnaround. I was fortunate to meet with the current incumbant, and two Leaders, UK and US based so I got a good feel of what the team was like to work in and the culture of the company. They asked me some challenging questions and gave me a good overview of the role and the company so the interviews themselves were great experiences for me.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the challenges you have faced and how have you overcome them?
      How would you manage a demanding stakeholder?
      Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

- round 1: phone interview
    - round 2: phone interview
    - round 3: in person interview

Interview process was relatively easy. They chose the times and they happened to work for me. It was pretty simple. Interviewers were pleasant and wanted to see about company culture in the first round. Second round was hiring manager, and third round was in person.

Interview Questions

• - what do you know about the company
      - tell us about yourself
      - why do you want to work here
      Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

The process was two phone interviews and a face to face interview. The first phone interview I had was great. The individual I spoke to was passionate about her job and the team as a whole, asked great questions, and our conversation was effortless. I was really excited to move onto the next round. Then, the next person I spoke to was very short with all of her questions and honestly pretty rude. It was like speaking to a robot. I was told that I would receive feedback by the end of that week and heard nothing. I reached out to them and was told that they would follow up by the end of the following week regardless of whether or not they want to bring me in for a face to face interview. I never heard back, but quite honestly, I wouldn't want to work under that second interviewer based off of that phone conversation. Pretty ironic given that the main thing I spoke to the first interviewer was about creating a positive candidate experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you define a "positive candidate experience"?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in October 2015.

Interview

First round was to check your verbal skill they ask you write about any topic and face to face interview with human resources manager after that final round will be conducted if you pass the previous round

Dataworks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malibu, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Malibu, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call through the career fair at USC. The first round was a phone interview, it lasted for 35-40 minutes. Basic SQL queries(they just see how you approach things). The second round was a face to face interview at DnB office in Malibu. It was with 4 interviewers separately including the Director of Data. The interview was basically a resume walkthrough and SQL queries and little technical work mentioned on the resume. It was a good experience as all of them were really polite and made me feel comfortable. They look at how you approach things.

IT Compliance Program Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in September 2016.

Interview

Disappointing experience. Applied on LinkedIn and got a call from an internal recruiter the next day. Was scheduled for two phone interviews for the next week. One interviewer called as scheduled and the other did not. The second interviewer did not respond to an InMail message expressing regret we didn't connect and trying to reschedule.

This was about six weeks ago. I have heard NOTHING from anyone from D&B, This is despite repeated emails and phone calls to the recruiter asking for status. I've given up and am assuming I'm out of the running.

Close the loop! All it takes is a phone call or an email. I expected better.

Interview Questions

• Typical resume questions for screening from both recruiter and the one manager I spoke to.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Behavioral questions were the predominant question type. There were interviews with approximately eight different senior executives. Initial screening conducted by recruiter to identify short list to move into live interviews. Interview questions focused on assessing vision and approach for first 30 to 90 days.

Interview Questions

• Asked about innovative initiatives and strategy for transformation.   Answer Question

Chat Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

It was like speed dating only speed interviewing. You are put in front of 2-3 other people and asked fast questions when the buzzer goes off you are rushed to another group of people. You are told to wait for an answer. Then they send you for background screening. You get an answer around 3-4 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer