Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017

2.8

187 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Had 2 interviewers. One very friendly and young, the other was more senior level and not so friendly. The unfriendly person made the environment very stressful, he was completely looking bored of interviewing me, looking around, not so listening or respectful of me when talking. The younger person recently started to work there that was why he still was not changed to a stressful disrespected person like the more senior one I presume. both technical and behavioral questions in the first level of interview and they said they pass me a dataset for the second round. They were compaining on too much work load and no good communication with marketing or other departments, in my interview!!! the payment was 65K and I did not make it to the second round, however when I received the call, I was happy to be rejected!

Interview Questions

• both technical and behavioral. SQL, mostly Excel (about micros and VBA if I have ever used before or not) if I had experience working with SAS Guide   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

One in person interview with two people they asked me a variety of questions but they did most of the talking. It was very easy, they were selling the company to me.

Web Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Basic interview with production manager and team leader and project manager. Basic interview with production manager and team leader and project manager. Basic interview with production manager and team leader and project manager. Basic interview with production manager and team leader and project manager.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Waltham, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward process. After filling out an online form, I had a phone screening with a recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the team lead for the CSRs. After this the recruiter followed up with me and invited me to an in-person interview in their office.
    The in-person interview was long. I spoke to four different people, all of whom were connected to the CSR role to some degree. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and I finished my interview with a follow up with the recruiter. I asked when I would expect to hear a decision and was told in one week.
    It's been about three weeks since then and I have yet to hear anything from the team. I was eager to hear about their decision but ultimately chose to accept another offer while I was waiting. This was a little disappointing considering how communicative they had been during the application and interview process.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of a time you went above and beyond to help a client out; Do you know how to use pivot tables; What's a challenging situation you've been in and how did you deal with it; etc.   Answer Question

Software Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interview was held by a group of three. One plays the bad cop. The usual questions followed by a role play to sell something. Put on your best phone voice folks!

Interview Questions

• If the commute would be a problem.   1 Answer

Credit and Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Bethlehem, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the internship and got a response later in the week to come into the office for an interview. I did not get to the second round of interviews

Interview Questions

• How many high school girls soccer players are there in the US?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were oppressively arrogant, yet sweaty and desperate. Stubbornly formal, yet unprofessional. It was one of the most uncomfortable interviews I've ever experienced.

- The order of interview panels was different from what I was told to expect
    - Key interviewers were absent
    - More than once, an interviewer was signaled from outside the room, and they abruptly left. After a few minutes they came back and said it was an emergency they had to attend to
    - The technical interviewers asked me to code certain algorithms from memory (which is ridiculous if you've been out of college for a little while)
    - The technical interviewers' goal was to prove (a) that they already knew everything that I know, and (b) that they were smarter than me
    - Nobody showed any passion
    - Nobody showed any interest in discovering my strengths
    - Each one of them formed an opinion about me in the first 15 seconds, and treated the rest of the time as a formality

You are not going to hire anyone worth hiring if you keep up that attitude.

Data & Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The First round Involves about your Communication Skills which was a great session talking to the HR of the Company and the Second Round was the technical Round where some questions were thrown at you from your background which unfortunately I couldn't get through as I stumbled upon 1 or 2 questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a Financial Statement ?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I liked Dun & Bradstreets interview style. First you take a few little tests online. Then you are invited to a reception where managers mingle amongst you and 20+ others also interviewing. During the reception a manager will call your name for one to one traditional interview.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a time when I disagreed with my superior.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in July 2013.

Interview

I experienced a very good interview process: 1) interview with HR 2) an automated interview with video recording (you are given materials to prep) 3) multiple interviews with hiring manager and colleagues.

Interview Questions

• They asked about insight into the area I was going to work in. There were no "trick questions" - all questions were about background, experience and insight.   1 Answer