Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews (one with recruiter and one with the hiring manager) over the course of a few days, leading up to a onsite interview about a week after. All interviews were not too difficult. Just questions about your experience. However it has been over a month and a half and I still don't know if I am still being considered or not...

Ph D Analytics Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Millburn, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Millburn, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Just one phone interview with 5 people(two managers and three group members). First introduce yourself and why you want to join the group. Then introduce your PhD research topic to non-technical audience, what's the practical meaning of your research. Finally go through all the projects I listed in my resume. They asked very detailed technical questions of each project.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Had an initial screening phonecall with two recruiters to make sure of behavioral and cultural fit, then had a phone call with manager, then met face to face with manager

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing after this program, standard fare.   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malibu, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Malibu, CA).

Interview

The hiring process took 2 months. I applied online and also submitted my resume at the career fair. Completed a coding exercise. Was called on site for a 3 hour interview with two members of the team and the hiring manager. The location is awesome and the team members were really great to talk with. It was an easy interview. The conversation with the hiring manager was mainly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Basic data structures questions, object oriented design questions. Designing test cases.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Credit Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

A group interview process where they take everyone for a tour and interview each one individually and narrow the people they want down. I was asked literally maybe 3 questions then I was put into another room where I was offered the job and backround process. This was a red flag as it seemed "too easy". I had one company pay check stub missing from a job 4 years ago and the HR rep was very rude to me and unprofessional. He told me if I didn't go to the IRS office or send a paycheck stub in 3 days they were going to offer to someone else. Interesting that they are so concerned about a job I had 4 years ago but they do not drug test any employees? Based on his attitude alone and the too easy interview process I knew this was going to be a high turnover job and a HR nightmare. I didn't even bother trying to get my paycheck information and declined this job.

Chat Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

It was like speed dating only speed interviewing. You are put in front of 2-3 other people and asked fast questions when the buzzer goes off you are rushed to another group of people. You are told to wait for an answer. Then they send you for background screening. You get an answer around 3-4 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Risk Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Orange, CA).

Interview

Ad hoc presentation required; face-to-face with AVP; questions re: level of experitse, past experience, philosophy, conflict mgmt etc. Initial phone-screen was exhaustive re: experience and knowledge base. Screen was 60 minutes and very detailed. Questions revolved around end-to-end understanding of revenue cycle.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One counter and done; very competitive base

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Behavioral questions were the predominant question type. There were interviews with approximately eight different senior executives. Initial screening conducted by recruiter to identify short list to move into live interviews. Interview questions focused on assessing vision and approach for first 30 to 90 days.

Interview Questions

• Asked about innovative initiatives and strategy for transformation.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Got interview through university- really liked what D&B was about so I was excited. I was interviewed by two people from HR who were super friendly. Be prepared for a lot of behavioral questions- I was completely thrown off guard. Said they would be in touch after, but fell off the face of the earth for 3 months and I was left hanging. A bit unprofessional I think. But besides that, was OK.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled conflict?
      What do you know about the company?
      Tell us something fun about yourself!
      Where else are you interviewing?
      Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and get the response in one month. The first round is phone interview. very smooth process and the next round is onsite interview. There are no technology questions.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between relational database and Hadoop? what is your experience on resume?   Answer Question