Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.8

Risk Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Orange, CA).

Interview

Ad hoc presentation required; face-to-face with AVP; questions re: level of experitse, past experience, philosophy, conflict mgmt etc. Initial phone-screen was exhaustive re: experience and knowledge base. Screen was 60 minutes and very detailed. Questions revolved around end-to-end understanding of revenue cycle.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One counter and done; very competitive base

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Behavioral questions were the predominant question type. There were interviews with approximately eight different senior executives. Initial screening conducted by recruiter to identify short list to move into live interviews. Interview questions focused on assessing vision and approach for first 30 to 90 days.

Interview Questions

• Asked about innovative initiatives and strategy for transformation.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Got interview through university- really liked what D&B was about so I was excited. I was interviewed by two people from HR who were super friendly. Be prepared for a lot of behavioral questions- I was completely thrown off guard. Said they would be in touch after, but fell off the face of the earth for 3 months and I was left hanging. A bit unprofessional I think. But besides that, was OK.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled conflict?
      What do you know about the company?
      Tell us something fun about yourself!
      Where else are you interviewing?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and get the response in one month. The first round is phone interview. very smooth process and the next round is onsite interview. There are no technology questions.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between relational database and Hadoop? what is your experience on resume?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Very brief process, Manager called to schedule interview. On the day I came in it was just a quick conversation no real tactical questions. Asked more about my personal life. I was then Hired on the spot and started the next week. Easiest interview I ever had.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your past work experiences?
      Are you married?
      How far do you live?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Came early for interview time. The staff are very accommodating, they have a welcome fruit platter, cookies and water for the applicants while waiting for their turn. It was like a panel interview. Two persons interviewing the applicant then after some time change to another two interviewer.The question mainly for the applicants to introduce themselves to the company and their past experiences. After the interview, the recruiter will brief you on what to expect and the procedures if the applicant will move forward. I wish they can tell right away if you pass the face to face interview to avoid more stress on waiting. Even though, It was a nice experienced...

PHP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malibu, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Malibu, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

3 hour interview process with couple of technical rounds and one manager+HR round. The technical rounds involved some coding challenges and manager round was more about the technical aspects of the products and the overall tech team.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions they asked me was to implement Elevator functionality considering all the parameters that go in the implementation   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted by phone. The questions were general and mostly related what I was doing in the past. The screening interview was done by project member. My feeling was that the interviewer sometimes was not sure how to conduct interview or what questions to ask.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, in person interview with HR team. Each interview lasted 45 minutes. Overall standard interview, but each interviewer expected you to have numerous questions around the company or role. I was asked multiple times if I had any other questions for them. It also seemed the team and mgmt is going through multiple changes and they haven't found themselves yet.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews, followed by two on site Interviews. Interviews were very informal, and more conversation like. Everyone was open to addressing any questions presented with honest feedback.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of D&B's new growth strategy and what are your thoughts on it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Received a call from HR with an offer that was right in line with my expectations. We quickly reviewed the offer, and acceptance was provided fairly quickly.