Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.8

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I started here as an intern - that "interview" process was great. Got in, no problem. Short notice to start, but I didn't care.

After the internship was over I was offered a full time position. Kind of. I was up for hire, told I would be hired, but had to wait around for about a month before being told to apply for the position. As my hiring manager after that was my previous manager, the interview was more of a formality than anything. We both knew I could do what was needed because I had been doing it for six months already. The process was, more than anything, frustrating as my peers who had started their internship earlier (and thus were up for hire earlier) did not have to go through the same process - they just signed papers and were off and away - but due to some changes in leadership the process changed. This is fine, of course, but nobody knew what the process had changed to. That was less fine.

Interview Questions

• "So, are you happy that this process is finally over?"   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Had one interview with the internal recruiter, one interview with hiring manager and one phone interview with the next level leader. In person interview was mainly the manager telling me about the team I would be working with and their duties/work habits/responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• I was recruited and so the recruiter asked me why at this time I was interested in speaking with D&B   Answer Question

Negotiation

The hiring manager asked what my current base pay was and once I told him he said he would beat it by $10k

Model Validation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Received a request for a phone interview about one week after submitting application. Responded with availability twice over the course of two week and received no email in return. Found that the job was no longer posted on the website and my account was no longer active. Very disappointing experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in January 2015.

Interview

Purely behavioral/fit questions. I had a phone interview with an HR rep. Then, I gave divisional/locational preferences. After about a week, I had another interview with a manager in that particular division. That interview was also fit/behavioral.

Predictive Analyst Interview

Interview

I received the email from HR recruiter and got a phone interview(10 mins) with HR.
    Next, I had a technical interview(20ms) with manager. But they suddenly called me for the interview without any notice. Then they should reschedule it.
    Technical interview was very specific and focused on details of my resume.
    They required me to explain everything such as method, code.

Interview Questions

• They asked about very specifically projects and experiences.   Answer Question

PHP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malibu, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Malibu, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online for the position and then the recruiter(also an intern) gives a call and ask basic HR questions and availability. Then I was called onsite at their office in Malibu and interviewed for 1 hour approximately with the hiring manager. After the interview was shown the office space and how the employees work. Few days later some other HR person e-mails and says that I have not been selected.

Interview Questions

• 1) Rate yourself on some languages which hiring manager has shortlisted.
      2) What is stack, queue, heap, tree? How will you explain these concept to 5 yr old?
      3) SQL queries, joins.
      4) 2 programming questions - insert elements in array based on some comparison, other I don't remember.
      1 Answer

Telecoverage Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Naperville, IL).

Interview

I had 2 in person interviews. The hiring process took 2 weeks. I didn't get my actual offer until about 5 days before my first day of work. The HR was kind of slow.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

They called me in. I met with the interviewer. She was very nice and we spoke about many different topics. They ask about school and what classes you took while you were there. Then they ask about previous employment and what you did their. The whole interview took about 20 minutes. The whole process took about three weeks.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone screen by recruiter followed by Panel Interview and individual interview with management and technical staff. Received offer within 2 weeks, Accepted offer and communicated to recruiter and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Prior experience relevant to the role.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Center Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Center Valley, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

SUPER long process. You interview with 8 different people. You have to take a tour of the building and then sit with a rep for 30 to an hour if they forget about you...

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?

What makes you motivated?
      Answer Question