Dun & Bradstreet Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dun & Bradstreet Project Manager Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen and was moved along in the process based on my background. Scheduled an in person interview with three senior managers in Short Hills, NJ.

The entire in person interview process was laborious and interviewers seemed totally indifferent and uninterested - almost as if they had already hired another individual and were just going through the motions. It was by far the worst interviewing experience of my career. I even probed the usual questions: what would be your best candidate, what personality types fit in, how do you know you've hired the right person, etc. Nothing - monotoned interviewers. I left knowing that I didn't get the position and was utterly relieved when I got the rejection notice the next day. C'mon team: let's be professional;

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

An in-house recruiter emailed to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of two questions with an ice-cold interviewer. Indicated a follow up for next week which never came. No contact whatsoever.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Newark, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

One meeting with two leaders. One worked for the other. Both had many years experience at the company. The interview was first with one, then the other, then both together. There were no others involved in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Cold calling, telephonic round and than personal interview

Interview Questions

• case study, idea to launch new product   1 Answer