Dun & Bradstreet Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dun & Bradstreet Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was initially asked to complete a phone pre-screen with human resources. Upon completion, I interviewed in person with the hiring manager which included a mock phone call and a description of work history. After, I performed another mock call with the Director of Sales

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Anonymous Employee in Center Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Center Valley, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

SUPER long process. You interview with 8 different people. You have to take a tour of the building and then sit with a rep for 30 to an hour if they forget about you...

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Very professional, very well thought- out, started with HR, then panel, then hiring manager, and then back to HR. A lot of good communication up front, and throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

very informal process and professional managers. Mostly went over my background, the position itself.