Dunbar Armored Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunbar Armored (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

laidback, more of less a explanation of the job, then you are tested in the vehicle to see if you can drive it. you do a drug test and a physical, then you are told when to come in so you can begin driving and training.

Interview Questions

• can you drive a bigger vehicle?   1 Answer

Driver/Guard Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunbar Armored (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went in with high hopes of landing a position. Once I filled out the questionnaire, I interviewed well. The interviewer asked a question about my associations with people who use drugs which threw me off. Stated that if I failed the polygraph exam, I wouldn't be able to be hired even though I was honest with her. I was told to reapply in 12 months.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anyone who uses drugs?   2 Answers

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dunbar Armored (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

one on one Interview if you pass that then drug test, physical, and polygraph, driving record check, if all is clear then you will receive a job offer. They aren't picky as long as everything else is passed.

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunbar Armored (Houston, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

The questions will change dependent on who interviews you and they will hire you regardless of your answers. It solely depends on if you are liked by management and the secretary.

Interview Questions

• It was not the type of interview you would expect if you'd every been on job interviews with quality companies. They will hire you on the spot.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Just an offer and I accepted because I needed a job and they gave options, but you later found there were not legitimate.