Dunbar Armored Interview Questions in Springfield, VA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunbar Armored (Springfield, VA).

Interview

I went to the actual worksite to pick up an application for the position. I filled it out and turned it in that day. I got a call back for an interview less than a week after that. All in all, from filling out the application to the actual interview, the process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there? Was I trustworthy? Did I ever lie to an employer?   1 Answer

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunbar Armored (Springfield, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

No online process, candidates must show up in person with all documentation to fill out a paper application.

You interview with the Regional HR Manager and the questions are basic: Driving experience, firearms experience, and security experience.

Negotiation

Nothing $12 per hour, take it or leave it.

Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dunbar Armored (Springfield, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

Application, assessment test, driving test, drug test, polygraph, computer tests. 30 day probation. Firearms training, armored car training, forklift training. Should give you a mental health test for applying there.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy being crapped on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You should feel honored we are paying you at all.