Dunder Mifflin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dunder Mifflin Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dunder Mifflin

Regional Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunder Mifflin (Scranton, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Brief interview followed by meeting the fellow employees. I got a full tour of the entire office and how it worked. I met with the human resources manager for any questions I had. Followed by a q and a with the other salesman.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunder Mifflin (Scranton, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very intense. Stress test with a man named Dwight Schrute. Was asked to chug a bottle of Soy Sauce. Rude employees stared at me through window during interview. Sorry there is just not much more to say on the topic. Bad interview overall

Interview Questions

• Is the FBI listening to us right now? Can you hunt with a bow staff   Answer Question

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dunder Mifflin (Scranton, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

First you submit your application to the Dunder Mifflin corporate. After roughly one month, a manager or member of corporate will communicate with you and set up an appointment for an interview. The interviewing process consists mainly of question and answers, but they also perform a background check and a personality test. Then they call back within 5 days to tell you whether or not you have been accepted for the job.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a salary raise. I would consider staying calm and presenting the facts while being reasonable.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunder Mifflin in February 2010.

Interview

The process took two weeks.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dunder Mifflin (Scranton, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview and never got a call back. They never sent an email to tell me I didn't get the job. I called several times to follow up and never got a call back. Totally bogus on their part. They pride themselves on this and this is how they treat people.