Dunkin' Brands Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dunkin' Brands Crew Member Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Greenwich, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pointless. came into the store and left with a job. wasn't asked any questions other than "have you worked for dunkin before?". no skills required for this job, and management doesn't do a deep enough background check on the employees prior to hiring them leaving current employees working with people who do not care for their job or the well being of others.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for dunkin before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dunkin' Brands

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Easy- quick with franchise owner. No prior experience. Not intimidating at all. This obviously depends on the franchise owner, but I'm sure Dunkin Brands has specific interview questions they require to be asked. But very standard interview, mostly owner explained how things were done and what was expected of employees, which is that they can work in fast paced environment. At the end of the interview I was shadowing an employee and learning the basics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. Accept the starting salary or look elsewhere.

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Dorchester, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

I went in for a one on one interview after applying in the store. The district manager interviewed me and was very nice. It was my first real interview so as unprepared as I was, it wasn't that bad. He asked about availability, work ethic, how I work in groups, how I take direction, how I deal with authority, and how fast of a learner I am. Most of the questions were directly related to how things would be in the position. He made me feel comfortable and was easy to talk to. After he had asked me everything and I asked him a few questions, he told me I was hired and gathered the papers for me to sign. Easy!

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer