Dunkin' Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dunkin' Brands Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.5

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

First step was a phone screening with HR discussing position and what it is like to work at DBI, next was the hiring manager interview where we discussed technical aspects of my resume, Relatively straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me what you know about software development.   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in February 2017.

Interview

Had to do a HireVue video, then was scheduled to do a phone interview. They ended up hiring a full-time employee so they no longer needed an intern. However, if I had done the phone interview and moved onto the next round, it would have been in person.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would change about Dunkin' Donut's restaurants?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager, Payments Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Took almost 3 months from beginning to end. Started with personality test, followed by meeting with HR, video interview, and then 3 rounds of in-person interviews. After my last interview, after visiting their office 3 times, I never heard back from them. They didn't let me know the outcome until 5 weeks after my last interview, and I had to contact them. Very unprofessional and discourteous to the candidate!

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with the numerous vendors they work with and which vendors I would give preference too.   Answer Question

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had an online interview with question prompts and recorded the answers, then met in person with two managers, and had two phone interviews with the other members of the department.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

There was the HireView stage, then an in person interview which lasted about 1 hour, took about 2 months from application to being hired. Nice people to interview with. A little unorganized process. It was not a challenging interview.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through the company website. Heard back a couple weeks later for a Hirevue interview. Was contacted two week later for a Skype interview with my prospective supervisor. Got the offer a week later

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA).

Interview

Structured. Focused. On point. Human Resources department is extremely professional and really understands people. All engagements were handled as expected and appointments and support done carefully. From director to analyst, I felt very comfortable and safe throughout the entire process .

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths and points of improvement and how it helps you in your daily activities.
      Tell us about projects you were successful or not and how they have made you a better professional.
      Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Interview

It was a rushed interview I guess to say it nicely. I was called and asked to come in within a half hour and the manager proceeded to tell me about the girl she had hired was in an accident and now she needs to let her go but they need someone to take her shifts. So I of course went in and she had me fill out another app because her boss had mine since i applied at a different store and all the manager knew was my name and phone number. As i finished filling out the paperwork she asked me if i could work the next day and that was it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really wasn't any they paid from i think 8.35 to 8.55 and i got the most you could get so i was ok with that

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Interview

Phone screening first, then invite to a Hire Vue video interview. The video interview was a great experience, though strange to sit in front of a web cam with no one on the other side. I felt it was a fair process, though there was zero communication from the hiring manager after the video interview which I felt was both unprofessional and disappointing. A simple form email saying I am no longer a candidate for the position would have sufficed.

Interview Questions

• There were 10 questions for the video interview and they gave you ample time to complete it. Here's a few of them:
      What are your passions; what drives you?
      describe a rewarding team experience.
      What is your most challenging work experience and how did you overcome it?
      How do you handle multiple projects at one time?
      Why are you the best candidate for this position?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with the human resources representative.Brief review of my background and questions on whether I can work alone or not. Then I was asked to meet with the group manager and direct supervisor that I would be working with. Direct supervisor was concerned on whether I worked with equipment and devices directly which I advised I had plenty of experience doing so in the telecommunications field. Unfortunately they won't get back to you or even send you an email or letter of their decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to act quickly to respond to a project or situation.   Answer Question