Dunkin' Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dunkin' Brands Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2017

2.6

Marketing Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in September 2017.

Interview

Dunkin recruiter reached out to me. we spoke on the phone, I completed their required one way video interview and spoke to the hiring manager. The interviews themselves were easy and not very technical for an analytics role.

The recruiter was not professional in their communications (typos etc) and was tardy to our call and had to reschedule. After 2+ hours of my time invested, the recruiter did not follow-up with me or respond to my emails. If I wasn’t a fit for the role I would have completely understood, but I firmly believe candidates who have invested their time in the process should be given the respect of a “No”, not left waiting for a response.

Treat your candidates with respect, they could become your employees someday. You’re busy? So are we.

IT Related Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone screening that moved into a phone interview with the hiring manager then proceeded to the in face interview. Everything went smoothly. I was very interested and they appeared to be very interested as well. The most dis-concerning part was I was led to believe that I was going to be offered the position. I had to follow up before they notified me that they were moving on. All in all, I felt like I was the best candidate and did my best with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Just engaged in questions regarding my background. My experience. It was enough to get me through the door.   1 Answer

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Got called by hr to setup an interview with Manager. Then talked to HR then went in for an in person Interview with 6 people then got the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked if i don't mind working nights and overtime. I said I didn't mind . I thought I'd only have to work o/t once in awhile because they brag about their work/life balance. boy was i wrong.   1 Answer

Associate Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Interview

After applying and personality assessment I was contacted via email for a phone interview with Talent Acquisition, Onsite interview (2 hours-4 people), Completed a Case Study, Second Onsite Interview (2 hours - 4 people). Seemed like a personality test the whole time. Had to keep following up, Recruiting was a little disorganized. Seemed like a good environment but process needs streamlining. After all that it was filled "internally"....

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with anyone alive or dead who would it be?   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself as one kitchen appliance?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in July 2017.

Interview

Manager that interviewed me was unable to manage the interview. She was half an hour late for starters. Then pulled out of the interview by subordinate for 5 minutes. Talked for about 20 minutes over a 60 minute block of time. Didn't seem to have read my resume. I think she hustled me out when she determined I couldn't be dominated easily. Complete waste of time. Very unprofessional.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

First step was a phone screening with HR discussing position and what it is like to work at DBI, next was the hiring manager interview where we discussed technical aspects of my resume, Relatively straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me what you know about software development.   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in February 2017.

Interview

Had to do a HireVue video, then was scheduled to do a phone interview. They ended up hiring a full-time employee so they no longer needed an intern. However, if I had done the phone interview and moved onto the next round, it would have been in person.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would change about Dunkin' Donut's restaurants?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (West Palm Beach, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

he asked me if i was good with people and remembering orders durting very busy mornings and i said i loved working fast and i was very efficient!! i just loved my job and i know i am a great worker..........

Interview Questions

• if i was willing to stay longer if they were very busy   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Manager, Payments Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Took almost 3 months from beginning to end. Started with personality test, followed by meeting with HR, video interview, and then 3 rounds of in-person interviews. After my last interview, after visiting their office 3 times, I never heard back from them. They didn't let me know the outcome until 5 weeks after my last interview, and I had to contact them. Very unprofessional and discourteous to the candidate!

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with the numerous vendors they work with and which vendors I would give preference too.   Answer Question

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had an online interview with question prompts and recorded the answers, then met in person with two managers, and had two phone interviews with the other members of the department.