Dunkin' Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

3.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in September 2017.

Interview

Dunkin recruiter reached out to me. we spoke on the phone, I completed their required one way video interview and spoke to the hiring manager. The interviews themselves were easy and not very technical for an analytics role.

The recruiter was not professional in their communications (typos etc) and was tardy to our call and had to reschedule. After 2+ hours of my time invested, the recruiter did not follow-up with me or respond to my emails. If I wasn’t a fit for the role I would have completely understood, but I firmly believe candidates who have invested their time in the process should be given the respect of a “No”, not left waiting for a response.

Treat your candidates with respect, they could become your employees someday. You’re busy? So are we.

IT Related Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone screening that moved into a phone interview with the hiring manager then proceeded to the in face interview. Everything went smoothly. I was very interested and they appeared to be very interested as well. The most dis-concerning part was I was led to believe that I was going to be offered the position. I had to follow up before they notified me that they were moving on. All in all, I felt like I was the best candidate and did my best with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Just engaged in questions regarding my background. My experience. It was enough to get me through the door.   1 Answer

Associate Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Interview

After applying and personality assessment I was contacted via email for a phone interview with Talent Acquisition, Onsite interview (2 hours-4 people), Completed a Case Study, Second Onsite Interview (2 hours - 4 people). Seemed like a personality test the whole time. Had to keep following up, Recruiting was a little disorganized. Seemed like a good environment but process needs streamlining. After all that it was filled "internally"....

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with anyone alive or dead who would it be?   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself as one kitchen appliance?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in July 2017.

Interview

Manager that interviewed me was unable to manage the interview. She was half an hour late for starters. Then pulled out of the interview by subordinate for 5 minutes. Talked for about 20 minutes over a 60 minute block of time. Didn't seem to have read my resume. I think she hustled me out when she determined I couldn't be dominated easily. Complete waste of time. Very unprofessional.

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in February 2017.

Interview

Had to do a HireVue video, then was scheduled to do a phone interview. They ended up hiring a full-time employee so they no longer needed an intern. However, if I had done the phone interview and moved onto the next round, it would have been in person.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would change about Dunkin' Donut's restaurants?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager, Payments Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Took almost 3 months from beginning to end. Started with personality test, followed by meeting with HR, video interview, and then 3 rounds of in-person interviews. After my last interview, after visiting their office 3 times, I never heard back from them. They didn't let me know the outcome until 5 weeks after my last interview, and I had to contact them. Very unprofessional and discourteous to the candidate!

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with the numerous vendors they work with and which vendors I would give preference too.   Answer Question

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had an online interview with question prompts and recorded the answers, then met in person with two managers, and had two phone interviews with the other members of the department.

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Interview

Phone screening first, then invite to a Hire Vue video interview. The video interview was a great experience, though strange to sit in front of a web cam with no one on the other side. I felt it was a fair process, though there was zero communication from the hiring manager after the video interview which I felt was both unprofessional and disappointing. A simple form email saying I am no longer a candidate for the position would have sufficed.

Interview Questions

• There were 10 questions for the video interview and they gave you ample time to complete it. Here's a few of them:
      What are your passions; what drives you?
      describe a rewarding team experience.
      What is your most challenging work experience and how did you overcome it?
      How do you handle multiple projects at one time?
      Why are you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with the human resources representative.Brief review of my background and questions on whether I can work alone or not. Then I was asked to meet with the group manager and direct supervisor that I would be working with. Direct supervisor was concerned on whether I worked with equipment and devices directly which I advised I had plenty of experience doing so in the telecommunications field. Unfortunately they won't get back to you or even send you an email or letter of their decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to act quickly to respond to a project or situation.   Answer Question

Project Manager IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

The process took nearly two months. It started out with a writing test and then a 1:1 phone interview with the hiring manager. It then went on to a 1:1 phone interview with the HR point of contact. Next, I had to do a recorded video interview. Next a personality test that consisted of 12 pages with 30 questions per page. This was followed by an IQ test. IQ and Personality test are part of your interview score and it is illegal according to the supreme court to do so as it is considered a discriminatory practice.After a few weeks, I had a face to face in Canton, MA. The hiring manager messed up my interview schedule and admitted to me she had only ever managed 3 projects vs. my 8-32 per quarter. She said I had too much Fortune 500 experience. It took them 1.5 weeks to get back to me to tell me that I was too big of a fish and would not be able to swim in a little pond, which was extremely short sighted and insulting. I was told I was the top candidate throughout this entire process. It took them two months to figure out they did not want their top candidate. Enough said.