Dunkin' Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dunkin' Brands Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.6

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in July 2017.

Interview

Manager that interviewed me was unable to manage the interview. She was half an hour late for starters. Then pulled out of the interview by subordinate for 5 minutes. Talked for about 20 minutes over a 60 minute block of time. Didn't seem to have read my resume. I think she hustled me out when she determined I couldn't be dominated easily. Complete waste of time. Very unprofessional.

Project Manager IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

The process took nearly two months. It started out with a writing test and then a 1:1 phone interview with the hiring manager. It then went on to a 1:1 phone interview with the HR point of contact. Next, I had to do a recorded video interview. Next a personality test that consisted of 12 pages with 30 questions per page. This was followed by an IQ test. IQ and Personality test are part of your interview score and it is illegal according to the supreme court to do so as it is considered a discriminatory practice.After a few weeks, I had a face to face in Canton, MA. The hiring manager messed up my interview schedule and admitted to me she had only ever managed 3 projects vs. my 8-32 per quarter. She said I had too much Fortune 500 experience. It took them 1.5 weeks to get back to me to tell me that I was too big of a fish and would not be able to swim in a little pond, which was extremely short sighted and insulting. I was told I was the top candidate throughout this entire process. It took them two months to figure out they did not want their top candidate. Enough said.

Head of Marketing-Canada Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

7 long interviews over the phone with the last 3 in person in Boston, Mass. Nothing out of the ordinary, just going through the chain of command bottom-up, including staff in similar position in other countries. Also attended one of Dunkin International conferences to "test-drive" the experience of working in DBI prior to giving 2-week notice to the previous employer.

Interview Questions

• Describe how would you handle a meeting with confrontational franchisees?   Answer Question

Field Ops Manager (Corporate) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

The process started via phone interview with the recruiter then Human Resource Manager. The people were very supportive and helpful, but, the process between interviews took several weeks. Then in person interviews occurred with my direct supervisor and his boss and then another peer before a hiring decision was made. The overall process took several months, this process also included speaking to current employees and visiting restaurants which really was a big help in understanding the job I would be doing. Everyone was so friendly, for me that made up for the long interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Trying to explain your reasoning for leaving previous companies and why you really want the job can be a very difficult question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation, the offer was as is

Associate Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Interview

After applying and personality assessment I was contacted via email for a phone interview with Talent Acquisition, Onsite interview (2 hours-4 people), Completed a Case Study, Second Onsite Interview (2 hours - 4 people). Seemed like a personality test the whole time. Had to keep following up, Recruiting was a little disorganized. Seemed like a good environment but process needs streamlining. After all that it was filled "internally"....

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with anyone alive or dead who would it be?   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself as one kitchen appliance?   1 Answer

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in February 2017.

Interview

Had to do a HireVue video, then was scheduled to do a phone interview. They ended up hiring a full-time employee so they no longer needed an intern. However, if I had done the phone interview and moved onto the next round, it would have been in person.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would change about Dunkin' Donut's restaurants?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

First step was a phone screening with HR discussing position and what it is like to work at DBI, next was the hiring manager interview where we discussed technical aspects of my resume, Relatively straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me what you know about software development.   Answer Question

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had an online interview with question prompts and recorded the answers, then met in person with two managers, and had two phone interviews with the other members of the department.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through the company website. Heard back a couple weeks later for a Hirevue interview. Was contacted two week later for a Skype interview with my prospective supervisor. Got the offer a week later

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

There was the HireView stage, then an in person interview which lasted about 1 hour, took about 2 months from application to being hired. Nice people to interview with. A little unorganized process. It was not a challenging interview.