Dunkin' Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dunkin' Brands Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.5

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

On Campus Recruiting - someone came to my college and handed him my resume. Was called for an interview at their headquarters. Took a cab there, met a few people and they let me know within a week if I got the job or not. Great atmosphere there, it is like a family run place even though it is a billion dollar corporation

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in February 2008.

Interview

It was very basic interview. They only asked about my other time commitements, experience background, and why i wanted to work with them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Dothan, AL) in January 2010.

Interview

I showed up on time which was a plus because I thought I wouldnt make it at all. He looked over my application right in front of my face, but it turned out for the best because we were able to negotiate the hours that he needed me and he hours that I was available. I continued to smile and he did as well. Overall it was quite an experience. My advice is to really seem as if you want the job and dont be too proud to make it seem as if you dont need them and present yourself appropiately and it will be smooth sailing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Worcester, MA) in March 2008.

Interview

the interview consists more on the customer service, how friendly and communicative person you are
    also they see how reliable you are and how hard you work
    past experience in the restaurant business is very important
    they also call your previous employers to ask about you

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Interview

It was a rushed interview I guess to say it nicely. I was called and asked to come in within a half hour and the manager proceeded to tell me about the girl she had hired was in an accident and now she needs to let her go but they need someone to take her shifts. So I of course went in and she had me fill out another app because her boss had mine since i applied at a different store and all the manager knew was my name and phone number. As i finished filling out the paperwork she asked me if i could work the next day and that was it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really wasn't any they paid from i think 8.35 to 8.55 and i got the most you could get so i was ok with that

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Madison, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

You sit inside the store and they ask you questions about your previous experiences at past jobs and they ask for examples on possible situations about your past jobs to see if you qualify for the job. After the interview they told me that they'll call me if I qualify. Within 10 minutes I received the job offer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Easy- quick with franchise owner. No prior experience. Not intimidating at all. This obviously depends on the franchise owner, but I'm sure Dunkin Brands has specific interview questions they require to be asked. But very standard interview, mostly owner explained how things were done and what was expected of employees, which is that they can work in fast paced environment. At the end of the interview I was shadowing an employee and learning the basics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. Accept the starting salary or look elsewhere.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Greenwich, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pointless. came into the store and left with a job. wasn't asked any questions other than "have you worked for dunkin before?". no skills required for this job, and management doesn't do a deep enough background check on the employees prior to hiring them leaving current employees working with people who do not care for their job or the well being of others.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for dunkin before?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was initially contacted through a recruiter. I did an initial screening with HR by phone and that was followed up by two on-site interviews. The first of the on-site interviews was with HR and the hiring team. The interviews were entirely behavioral. The second on-site interview was with the hiring director and the VP. Again those interviews were behavioral and not particularly hard. I think that they were mostly looking for fit.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Easy interview process. At the time I applied, I could not find any internships with the company online so I sent a letter to the CEO and he actually responded to my note and forwarded my resume to HR. I had one phone interview and one in person interview. The phone interview was with two managers in the department I was applying for and they asked pretty straightforward questions about my past work experience. The in-person interview was more of a way for me to see the cooperate headquarters then an interview. I received a call from my hiring manager on my way home from the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you faced at work/school and how did you overcome the problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, all interns are paid $13/hr