Dunkin' Donuts Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dunkin' Donuts Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Peekskill, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Peekskill, NY).

Interview

They just asked me if I spoke English. The manager was just looking for new people. The problems were that the employees have a hard time with English and the customers weren't able to communicate

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

very informal -- went into submit my application and luckily the manager was working. she interviewed me on the spot and hired me....didn't have to go through the formal process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Kingstown, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (North Kingstown, RI) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was at a table in the store, manager asked me why I applied, asked about availability per week, how much I wanted to work and when I was going back to school. Asked about a few things listed on my resume. Pretty casual.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply? How many hours a week are you available? What other commitments do you have that may limit flexibility?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. Just a bunch of paperwork. The manager asked me about my previous experience which was none. Then she was a little disappointed. But I got hired anyways.

Anonymous Employee in Indian Land, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Indian Land, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

The manager never showed up for my interview. I never meet her until the day I was called into work by the person who hired me for her which was a shift leader.

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Union, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Walked in for an interview. Asked me my strengths and weaknesses. Asked me for my referrals. Then availability. And that was all of it. I filled out some paperwork, they gave me a donut and a drink. And I was starting the following week.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Canandaigua, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Canandaigua, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The manager goes by how she feels about you when she meets you. If she feels you are an asset your hired. Then she does the orientation. Then you start work.

Cashier Interview

Interview

She told me to come in, she sat me down and told me that she is giving me a chance to work here and to live up to her expectation since i was only 16.

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Woodbridge, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was really fast, they asked me a couple of questions about my availability and what days can I work, if I have any problems working weekends, also to define my self and other questions about me

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Orland Park, IL).

Interview

First they called me and asked if I was still interested in the position. I said yes, then they brought me in after scheduling an interview date. They sat me down at a table in the background with the hiring manager and began the interview.