Dunkin' Donuts Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

1.5

65 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

It was a very informal interview. I walked in and met the manager. We talked for a bit and shortly after that I was hired. It didn't take long before I started working.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

Cashier Interview

Interview

I was interviewed my the general manager. He asked questions such as my availability and schedule. I was ultimately offered the position within a few days of the interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

There was virtually no interview process. My friend who worked at Dunkin referred to me to the manager. I called him and he just asked for my availability. This was for a cashier position, which is why I assume there was no interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

took about 20 minutes, came in filled out the applications, he looked over my resume, was impressed...then said he would get back to me on Monday about a training schedule. I'd be training and working in a couple different locations, but they're all really close to where i live.

Anonymous Employee in Peekskill, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Peekskill, NY).

Interview

They just asked me if I spoke English. The manager was just looking for new people. The problems were that the employees have a hard time with English and the customers weren't able to communicate

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Oviedo, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple enough. I came in one day after seeing a help wanted sign and was told to come in another time when the managers would be there. Sure enough, I did and I got the job on the spot. I was told to come two more times over the following weeks and was officially hired two weeks later. A kind of weird and scary (to me, anyways) part of the interview was that someone was fired at the table right next to me before the managers came to interview me. This was likely something specific to this store and is something not many people will encounter, but it is worth mentioning just because of how weird it was.

Anonymous Employee in Sharpsburg, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Sharpsburg, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

met with manager who generally seemed to care. From his attitude it was a good company to work for. Once he left,it was all down hill. Manager very personable,easy to talk to. Gave me the amount I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why I htought I could benefit the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are so desperate for employees,ask what you want per hour.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

very informal -- went into submit my application and luckily the manager was working. she interviewed me on the spot and hired me....didn't have to go through the formal process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Kingstown, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (North Kingstown, RI) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was at a table in the store, manager asked me why I applied, asked about availability per week, how much I wanted to work and when I was going back to school. Asked about a few things listed on my resume. Pretty casual.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply? How many hours a week are you available? What other commitments do you have that may limit flexibility?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. Just a bunch of paperwork. The manager asked me about my previous experience which was none. Then she was a little disappointed. But I got hired anyways.