Dunkin' Donuts Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dunkin' Donuts Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Dunkin' Donuts

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Snellville, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Car Hire off the strength of a friend there was no interview no extensive test all I did was get a friend to talk to the manager got me the job and asked when I would be available the next day

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Savannah, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I walked in and tell the cashier in the front that I have an interview today , then she go get the manager for the interview . The manager comes out , she introduce herself & I gave her my resume she asked me about my availability and I gave her my application & she asked me interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes me better than the next applicant ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Face to face interview about previous work experience very good so nice amazing. Asked me how long I work before, why I was not working that time? Did I go to school?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munhall, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Munhall, PA).

Interview

The lady interviewing me seemed to be in a hurry and didnt stick to one question for a long time before moving on. The interview process only took maybe 5min

Interview Questions

• What do i expect to make an hour   Answer Question
    • What shifts am i looking to work? Can i work weekends? Whats my availability?   Answer Question
    • Name a difficult situation i think would occur during the workday   Answer Question
    • If there was an unhappy customer who got their donuts and coffee but still werent happy, what would i do?   Answer Question
    • Do i have food service experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Buffalo Grove, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I have got an interview call and asked to come down for interview. Mostly they considered during interview itself. Manager was very polite. Working on high pressure is always a fun

Anonymous Employee in Warrior, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Warrior, AL).

Interview

Other than a very brief prior employment screening, the hiring manager didn't even ask me ANY questions!! And he paid no attention to the days and hours I said I was available. In other words, after I started working, he just started scheduling me any times and days he wanted after I had clearly explained to him that I could only work very specific days and hours, as a mother of two very young children who were not enrolled in after school care.

Anonymous Employee in Struthers, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Struthers, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call back 7 days later for an interview. I got there a little early, & was offered a drink while I waited. The interview was pretty easy, and it didn't take very long, maybe about 10-15 minutes. I was offered the job the next day.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in August 2015.

Interview

I sat down with the store manager and the multi unit manager (district) and they asked me a little bit about myself. When I told them I had previously worked in a fast food like atmosphere they said "oh you worked there? You'll do fine! Here's your drug test."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview was at 1:30 pm, I arrived at 1:25. I went up to the counter and told the cashier my name and that I was to be interviewed. He didn't seem to understand, but eventually told me to sit and wait (I was the only customer in the store). I waited for a few minutes and more people started to come in. I realized these people were here for an interview as well, but most were either intoxicated or very obviously had drugs in their system (which made me uneasy). By 1:45 the manager comes out and starts greeting and interviewing a person that had arrived after me. The manager finally interviewed me after 35 minutes. He seemed to patronize me and I felt very uncomfortable the entire time.

Interview Questions

• What is a job you wouldn't like to have?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Dunkin Donuts?   1 Answer
    • What bus are you taking home?   1 Answer
    • What makes a good coworker?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if someone didn't like their coffee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online around july because they were opening a new location in my area. It took somewhere around a month and they brought a bus and were having interviews inside with the two managers. They took a picture and then gave me a number and had me line up along other people who were there. Each manager interviewed an applicant and they were basically reading off of a paper.