Dunkin' Donuts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

1.6

Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

I got the sense that management was somewhat disorganized; the interview was very short and consisted of mostly yes/no questions that were part of the application. I likely got the job without a more comprehensive interview because I was polite and had a professional, well-kept appearance. The hiring manager was also polite and warm.

Interview Questions

• What prior work experience did you have?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

I was interviewed my the general manager. He asked questions such as my availability and schedule. I was ultimately offered the position within a few days of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Encino, CA).

Interview

The interview was very short. I walked into Dunkin Donuts with a scheduled interview after filling out an application online. A work permit is required to work there if the applicant is under 18.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous job experience?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

Very casual interview, sat down with manager and was asked 1-2 questions about my past work experience. Manager told me that I was a great fit and put my name in the system right away.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

They always need people so automatically got the job. As long as you don't have a horrible working or criminal record Dunkin Donuts will take you. They love people who are willing to work the closing shift as few people actually are. I just sat down with the manager who was there, showed him my resume and after 5 minutes I walked out with a job.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online for one the franchisees, all I had to do was upload my resume. The location I applied for was hiring for all shifts, I got a call 20 minutes after I sent in my resume. I set up an interview for that Wednesday, I applied on Monday. It was pretty busy when I went so I waited at a table for the manager to come out and speak to me. I waited about 10 minutes it wasn't long at all. The manager I interviewed with was really nice which made it easy for me to talk to him. He just asked me to explain a little bit about myself and asked questions based on what I had on my resume.

Crew Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in June 2017.

Interview

Interview wasn't bad but if you're availability isn't very open... consider another job. Manager wanted me on at 6am Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Manager was nice, just his time requirements were tight.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Allentown, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a group text with ten people. The franchise owner called me in the same day and interviewed me and told me if I passed I would get a text. I passed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Cleveland, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Very nice. Wanted to know past history and if I enjoyed their products and services. Nice environment. I liked the atmosphere. Friendly people and nice customers.

Interview Questions

• Past work history and how I could use those skills here at Dunkin Donuts. The hours were not was I was looking for. I need to work certain times during the day but it wasn't available.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in California, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (California, MD).

Interview

Unprofessional, but hired on the spot. The boss was writing on a brown napkin, and she wasn't ready on time. I came like 10 minutes early, and when it was the time she was 2 minutes late, so wasted my time.