Dunkin' Donuts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

1.6

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call to set up an interview 1 week later. Didn't hear anything back for about 2 weeks and got a call from another store and another manager where I got hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• General availability, why did you leave your previous jobs?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

simple and easy. It was a simple get to know you situation. We sat and talked for maybe an hour and then i was offered the position. Within the next week I was able to start working. We talked about expectations and hours to be worked as well.

Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

I got the sense that management was somewhat disorganized; the interview was very short and consisted of mostly yes/no questions that were part of the application. I likely got the job without a more comprehensive interview because I was polite and had a professional, well-kept appearance. The hiring manager was also polite and warm.

Interview Questions

• What prior work experience did you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called back a week or so after submitting an online app. She asked if I could come in within an hour for my interview and was understanding when I said I wasn't able to due to it being last minute. We rescheduled for two days later. I had my interview with the woman who called, my store manager, and the district manager who happened to be in that day. It lasted about 45-60 minutes in total. I was asked to submit a pre employment drug screen at a nearby lab within 24 hours of my interview, but I was officially hired at that point. Good vibes all around.

Interview Questions

• What didn't you like about your last job?   1 Answer
    • If we asked you to come in at 5AM tomorrow morning, what would you say.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

I was interviewed my the general manager. He asked questions such as my availability and schedule. I was ultimately offered the position within a few days of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Encino, CA).

Interview

The interview was very short. I walked into Dunkin Donuts with a scheduled interview after filling out an application online. A work permit is required to work there if the applicant is under 18.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous job experience?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

Very casual interview, sat down with manager and was asked 1-2 questions about my past work experience. Manager told me that I was a great fit and put my name in the system right away.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

They always need people so automatically got the job. As long as you don't have a horrible working or criminal record Dunkin Donuts will take you. They love people who are willing to work the closing shift as few people actually are. I just sat down with the manager who was there, showed him my resume and after 5 minutes I walked out with a job.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online for one the franchisees, all I had to do was upload my resume. The location I applied for was hiring for all shifts, I got a call 20 minutes after I sent in my resume. I set up an interview for that Wednesday, I applied on Monday. It was pretty busy when I went so I waited at a table for the manager to come out and speak to me. I waited about 10 minutes it wasn't long at all. The manager I interviewed with was really nice which made it easy for me to talk to him. He just asked me to explain a little bit about myself and asked questions based on what I had on my resume.

Crew Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in June 2017.

Interview

Interview wasn't bad but if you're availability isn't very open... consider another job. Manager wanted me on at 6am Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Manager was nice, just his time requirements were tight.