Dunkin' Donuts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dunkin' Donuts Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2018

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call to set up an interview 1 week later. Didn't hear anything back for about 2 weeks and got a call from another store and another manager where I got hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• General availability, why did you leave your previous jobs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Called the network manager and she was very nice and explained how the dunkin donuts franchise was. she told me how if I do a great job I could move up through the ranks and make more money. also told me about the 1 week paid vacation and the paid breaks

Interview Questions

• how long I was planning to be with the company for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Bridgeport, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Really easy interview because I was recommended by someone working their. The process was rather simple as the manager asks you very basic questions about how you would handle certain situations. There really isn't much to it and the process took approximately 3 days while interview lasted under 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Cleveland, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was not bad at all! The manager who interviewed me had not been a manager long, and I was his first interview. He was friendly, asked about my work history, and I was basically hired on the spot, but he had to call the district manager for approval.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite kind of donut?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in May 2014.

Interview

He sat me down began to ask questions. He was very serious. Told you what he is looking for. He ask typically questions. Most times he will hire you on the spot. If not, then he really has nothing to do with you.

Associate Interview

Interview

There were open interviews at a dunkin donuts shop. When I arrived the hiring manager was not prepared for an interview and there weren't even tables set up. I had to take a seat off of a dirty table and clean it off myself. When he finally got to me he didn't ask me any questions at all other than what shift can I work. I had to offer to give him information about myself. He claimed he wouldn't know if he would hire me or anyone until 4 weeks time because he has to see how bad the new hires do. He also said he's going to try to get rid of the bad employees who don't want to work. Maybe if he actually interviewed them he would have good employees. Very unprofessional. We didn't even sit down. It lasted about 1 minute.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

It was super easy, they were really in need of help so I don't think they were being too picky. But nonetheless, it was really casual, they asked about my work experience and availability and that was it.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability like?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

In all honesty, this wasn't a complete interview. It was over the phone, and something that should have led to an actual in-person interview, but life and communication failure on my part got in the way.

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

I was in contact with someone I knew through my former boss and did a phone interview with the manager of the position. The HR manager immediately followed up via phone for an interview. I then did an online Facetime interview. I am very qualified for the job, showed great interest in the position, and got a great recommendation, but they ended up completely ghosting me. I followed-up a few times until I realized what was going on. An email letting me know I didn't get the job would have been great. They seemed very interested and told me they were excited to get to know me and then crickets. Disappointing.

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was about 30 minutes long and the owner was very pleasant, respectful and highly intelligent. He has a long history of being in the business and will provide the support needed to make the experience positive.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which a customer is being disrespectful and brash?   Answer Question