Dunkin' Donuts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.6

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peekskill, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Peekskill, NY).

Interview

They just asked me if I spoke English. The manager was just looking for new people. The problems were that the employees have a hard time with English and the customers weren't able to communicate

Dunkin Donuts Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in January 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about twenty minutes. A young girl interviewed me and read off questions from a binder. At the end of the interview she told me to call them in a week to see if I got the job. I thought that was pretty weird. I never called or got a call because that seemed a little odd. I found a different job.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?
      What would you do if a customer was unhappy?
      How comfortable are you with handling money?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Kennett Square, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I am a freshman and they were very easy going. They seemed slightly worried about transportation but after talking they were fine. They got me to fill out papers, asked questions just getting to know me and if I was mature enough. They asked me my availability gave me work forms and told me to come Saturday to start. Very easy.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in January 2017.

Interview

So very easy. They just ask you simple questions based on your work history and work ethic/skills. Interview didn't last longer than 30mins. The interviewer was very pleasant and made sure you weren't uncomfortable. All of the crew there was very welcoming

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Very relaxed and the hiring manager was very nice. They did not ask me too many questions just about my availability. Overall the interview was very easy and I got the job on the spot..

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in food service before?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (New York, NY).

Interview

the hiring process was easy once you answered all the following questions correctly and basically you get the job the next day depending on staffing. Very simple dress causal and smile.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was a basic interview. Nothing crazy. Basic part time job interview you're better off not preparing for it at all.. Dont think too much about it because you'll mess it up.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cornelius, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Cornelius, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Wasn't much to it. Felt kinda rushed through as there were several others waiting their turn. Was impressed with my prior work experience and stated he liked my application and I was what he was looking for.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about supervising a shift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Conway, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly short, about 15 minutes. He asked me basic questions and the next day he called me and said I got the job. He was very nice and welcoming.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingsland, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Kingsland, GA).

Interview

I arrived ~15 minutes early and was interviewed with pre-printed questions by an assistant manager. Only a few questions were unexpected, really (which are most of what I've shared below). Afterwards the main manager came out and spoke with me, he hired me on the spot but went on to explain that he hires most for 30 days to see how they will do anyway. Overall it was very relaxed and not intimidating at all, which was awesome because this was my first time interviewing!

Interview Questions

• Have you had any history in food service?   Answer Question
    • What was one challanging thing you have had to overcome? And how did you overcome it?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with conflicting priorities?   1 Answer
    • How to you handle working in teams with difficult people? (Something along these lines)   1 Answer