Dunkin' Donuts Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

I researched the company online to find out any current relevant news. Although sales had been down a bit in the quarter during my interview, the company was overall a strong company. Since I am also a fan of DD iced coffee and donuts, I was very excited about this interview. I got through the first interview easily, and was given an assignment to go to two DD stores and give my thoughts on the stores and talk to the employees. This was a fun task and I think more companies should do something similar whenever possible. I was then called into a second interview, and this too went well. The company then had me ride all day with one of their operations managers, and that too was a fun task and I learned a lot just from one visit. I then had to meet with the regional VP, for that I had to travel for about 2 hours to the interview. This went well, but he was not the one ultimately that was hiring for the position. Finally, a meeting was set up with the Regional Director who was the hiring manager. Again I had to travel about 2 hours to meet with the hiring manager. That went well enough, but I did not get the same feeling of success in this interview. In the end, I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were the usual interview questions: describe a challenging experience and how you handled it. What is the most "risky" thing you have done in your current career that was a success? What are your weaknesses. There really weren't any unusual questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkley, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Berkley, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

I was called in for an initial interview early on in the typical work week to be told that the person who conducts the interview is not available at this time. An alternate date was established and an iterview was conducted with a less than professional woman who commented on my clothes and appearance rather than my ability. She told me that if I cleaned up I would be considered for the job.

Interview Questions