Dunnhumby Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Very robust process, with various levels starting from recruitment lead to leadership team and Global Team from UK interviewing. Regular updates during the process and very quick closure time. Buddy assignment during on-boarding is very helpful

Interview Questions

• My future plans to map with their future requirements of the role and road map ahead   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Written round in R or Python followed by Interview .Written test had MCQ as well as subjective questions where entire code had to be written.Two interview rounds one technical and business round and other was HR round.

Interview Questions

• About projects that you have done and some additions in form of case studies and questions to test your sql and python skills   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It consisted of 3 rounds:-

1. A written test on R/Python (any one, 45 mins). It consisted of 15 questions in which 5 were output questions and the rest were questions in which you had to write code. It wasn't an MCQ paper as expected and hence required an intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in the respective languages.
    2. Technical Round - Mostly focused around your previous experience with rapid cross questioning. Also asked to execute basic SQL queries and a few situations that you had to formulate mathematically.
    3. Case Study Round - Asked multiple cases relating to the work that Dunnhumby does and provide suitable solutions. It is advised that you go through these case studies present on their official website.

Over 150 people had come for the interview but everything was professionally managed. The interview process got over in the stipulated time and offer letters were handed over within a week.

Interview Questions

• A high end saloon brand wants to open up a chain in New Delhi. What locations should they choose?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

3 round of interview based on project , process is slow and you may loose interest after joining company.
    Try to bargain as much as you can , it is LALA type company.Huge disconnect in process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

open market , be firm on your demand.

Senior Data Solutions Devoloper Interview

Application

Interview

3 rounds of technical and one business/functional round on data warehousing

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a typical data warehousing scenario where the dimension in the incoming fact is not present in the dimension look up table.   Answer Question

Senior Data Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the HR and then had a telephonic welcome round with an expat. I was called for a face to face interview and was asked fairly straight forward questions. They asked simple stuff such as "What are facts tabeles?", "What are dimensions tables?" etc. Asked me some questions about my prior experience and what I was expecting to do at Dunnhumby

- The offer was lower than the offers I had from other companies
    - When they explained their idea of the future of Dunnhumby, they confused their own-selves rather than me. They have no idea of what they want themselves.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1) First round was written - Subjective SAS questions
    2) Two rounds of interview where they discussed about:
         a) My past projects
         b) Some statistical questions
         c) Some case studies

Senior Data Solutions Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was good, they even provided me return flight tickets from pune.
    The whole process run for more than 1 month, which consists of 4 telephonic technical interview and 2 interview in there office.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unexpected, yes, one of the technical interview was bit difficult for me with abt 4 yrs of exp. But still the overall process was great   Answer Question

The only problem was with there commitment about salary, which they refused to follow and thus I refused the offer.

Senior Data Solution Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

start with Telephonic round to screen the candidate.
    If qualified then call for Office interview.
    Written test on sas multiple choice question.
    If pass then Technical Round for an hour
    if pass then Management round for an hour.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunnhumby (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test, fairly CATlike in structure, but easier. Data analysis questions were related to retail.
    Group Discussion for the shortlisted candidates from aptitude test. Again retail based case study.
    Personal Interview. Focused on resume, technical (stats and econometrics), guess estimates, HR: not very grilling, but rather exhausting because of the comprehensive nature of questioning.

Interview Questions

• Intuitively reasoning the answers of the case study (of the GD round)   Answer Question