Duo Security Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duo Security Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Duo Security

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Duo Security in July 2016.

Interview

I applied to the CSM opening via Duo's career site. First call was with the recruiter and follow by a call with the manager. After the call with the manager, the recruiter invited me to have a video interview with the VP of CS. We covered a lot regarding my experience but didn't have time for me to ask her questions. Luckily, she was flying to CA the following week and I had a chance to meet with her then.

During the onsite interview, I met with five people. Starting with the recruiter via video, followed by two of the current CSM, a pre-sale SE manager, and the VP. All of their questions were pretty typical interviewing questions. They asked me about my learning style, situations from previous jobs, where I'm at interviewing with other companies, etc.

I had a really great vibe with the company since it aligned to what I had done in my previous role. The overall experience for my interview was okay.

Interview Questions

• Learning style... Would I prefer to learn through reading, watching videos, or chatting with colleagues to find the answers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Duo Security

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duo Security (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

This has been by far the best interview process I've ever been part of and I was planning to write a positive review regardless of whether I had an offer or not. I applied through the website on a Thursday, received an e-mail to set up a call with the recruiter the following Monday, and two weeks after that first call I had an offer!

Linda, the internal recruiter, is efficient, kind, smart, supportive, honest, down-to-earth, and has just made it such a pleasure to deal with Duo from start to finish - any company who needs to make a good first impression on candidates should just work on cloning her, really. Right from the start we set clear guidelines on how best to work together throughout the process (open communication, transparency on other job offers, approachability, open feedback loops) and I can't stress enough how nice it was to work like that.

Everything was well-organised and I always felt like whoever I was speaking to actually cared about what I was looking for in a job, rather than just trying to find out whether I ticked their boxes. I met with various people in the Customer Success department (both US & UK), as well as others in the London office, so was able to get a well-rounded view of what working at Duo would be like. You can definitely see and hear that everyone who works there is excited to be part of Duo and shares common goals and values, but was also honest when I asked what would potentially put someone off joining Duo (answer was generally "people who aren't used to a start-up environment may take a while to adapt" - very fair). Also - the hiring manager was SO helpful in the phone call when I asked what I could study to set myself up for success in the role if I moved forward, and took the time to take me through the most relevant parts of the documentation on the website. Really refreshing when I thought he would just throw a few words and topics at me with an "off you go" approach...by far exceeded expectations already.

All in all - can't wait to get started!

Interview Questions

• How do you approach situations where your UK client may be blocked from doing what they need to, but you have to contend with a time difference and wait for support in the US to move forward with a solution?   1 Answer
    • What is your familiarity with endpoints, SAML, 2FA?   Answer Question

Duo Security Response

Oct 18, 2017 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience. We are very happy to hear your interactions with Linda and the whole UK team were positive, and that you chose to join the Duo team... More