DynCorp International Aircraft Mechanic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Aircraft Mechanic Interview Questions

1.2

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2015.

Interview

There wasn't any, they reviewed my resume and hired me. My dealings were with solely the recruiter she would ask for documents and refer me to locations for medical screening, and passport office

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

Anonymous Employee in Andrews AFB, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Andrews AFB, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and the hiring manager was very thorough in his questions and explanation of expectations and requirements for the position. After the interview the manager Introduced me the different departments and gave me short tour of all of the facilities.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

very brief. I did not go through a normal process. When I went to the unemployment agency, here in MD, i was asked what kind of work did I do while I was in the military. I told them I was an aircraft mechanic and three days later I had a job at Patuxent NAS

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

There was no interview. After applying, I was later contacted by phone and told I got the job. After 5 years here, I still have yet to meet the lady who called me. I don't even know where she works. Everyone I know didn't go through an interview. They love military, but I know of 4 employees out of 500 that have no military experience. I was former military.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Interview

I obtained this position via internal transfer from a different location of the same program. The interview process was brief since it only detailed some general aircraft knowledge with what i was to expect if the transfer was to be granted at that time. Overall painless.

Negotiation

Painless. As expected.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2009.

Interview

Sign up online to the company website with resume application and cover letter. Interview process is performed en-masse at hotel or convention center at conclusion of contracts. drop off hard copy of resume, only 5 min interviews as it is more groups at the same time and entered into data base for possible employment.

Interview Questions

• What is your expereince on such and such airframe?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. Governmnt contracts are take it or leave it affairs